View Poll Results: ad-1,1- testosterone or Nor-diol/4-diol ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • ad-1

2 25.00%
  • 1-Testosterone

5 62.50%
  • 4-Androstenediol (4ad)

1 12.50%
  • Norandrostenediol

0 0%
    scorpilon7 is offline New Member

Question ad-1,1- testosterone or Nor-diol/4-diol ?

ad-1 or Nor-diol/4-diol ?
    I have a question about this stack I want to take, vs. stack #5 When you say twice aday
    is that 750 mg twice, or 750 mg split in to equal servings for breakfast and
    workout? Same question with the Nor-diol. Also what specific prouduct for
    each do you suggest meaning best quaility and serving size. what ZMA
    product do you suggest as well? Should I add anything to this like a
    anti-estergin or Tribulus terrestris?
    I am 22 5 9" and 195 with 12- 13% and have been working out for 4 years of
    college and some in high school. I have never juiced but have
    used creatine and gluamine and tried "poppers" from pinnacle.
    If you suggest another stack just tell me.

Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains.

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

Split stack up in two doses, take one after breakfast, the other 45-30 mins
    before a workout in weeks 1-2, 60 mins before in weeks 3-5 and 90 mins
    before workout weeks 6-7.

My product choice is based on anabolic properties. I selected the two best
    compounds. They are both using the same conversion enzyme and could compete
    at an increase of dosage. So I used a teeter-stack where one product
    decreases in favor of the other, thereby keeping the overall amount the same
    from week to week. But I also manage to bring endogenous testosterone down,
    allowing the body to feel the decrease without dropping hormone levels. When
    coming off a stack this will illicit a greater response in getting natural
    test back on track without compromising the amount of gains made. I had a
    practical problem in that the 4-diol peaks after 30-45 minutes and the
    Nor-diol after 90 minutes, so the pre-workout administration had to move
    along with it, shifting it back as the Nor-diol compounds became more
    prevalent in the stack. Keep in mind that both compounds are fairly
    suppressive of HPTA, so that using ZMA coming off a cycle is advised here.

Stack #5 (1AD and Nor-diol, 4-AD)

This is a hypothetical stack based on what I know of 1AD. Like I said, I'm trying it at the end of summer and will report back with detailed results, the good and the bad and the terrifyingly ugly (let's hope there is none of that) on just how useful 1AD really is. Here are two variations of a stack:

Week 1-6 600 mg of 1AD and 600 mg of 4AD

Take in 3 evenly spread doses of 200 mg of each product throughout the day.

This is a dose that allows you to see decent benefits off of 1AD without putting you straight in the poor house. In this instance it's a 6-week iso-stack, using 4AD as the counterpart. Because of the moderate dose and the daily spread you can get a lot out of the 4AD too. This is a very androgenic stack and should under no circumstances be taken by women. The 4AD makes a good partner for 1AD because it enhances the androgenic effect and it repairs a loss of libido that may come with the use of 1AD. Not to mention that these are possibly two of the most anabolic legal substances available today.

Week 1-2 900 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-4 600 mg of 1AD with 600 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 5-6 600 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol

Take half the Nor-diol after breakfast and half after dinner, take 1AD spread over 3 even daily doses.

This is a tad more expensive. Ok, a lot more expensive. But this epitomizes a great stack. It's commonly believed that drugs with the effect of 1AD should be stacked with a non-androgen. And the most potent non-androgen is Nor-diol. It's a bit of a combination between a ski-slope and a teeter stack that should give great results for the small amount of time you are on it.

Normally I would recommend the use of 19Nor so there is no over saturation of the 3-beta enzyme that could compromise the conversion of the 1AD. But with the cost of 1AD I sincerely doubt that anyone can afford to take enough (or would want to) to saturate the enzymes.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Question 1, that's per day. 750mg per day.

I don't know about the different products, but the dosage for 4-ad is about 600-800mg per day. That's not what the company suggests, but that is the suggested effective dose from independent research that people have done.

I don't know about the ZMA products, but I don't imagine it differs much from product to product.

You should probably add 6-oxo also, that will keep your body producing it's own test. You may want to add another product to increase your growth hormone levels and not just rely on the ZMA alone. Secretagogue-One™ is supposed to be pretty good.

The pontiential benefits of taking an aromatizing prohormone such as Nor-diol and 19Nor is questionable, but if you do take it, you have to take something like 6-oxo to offset the negative effects.

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    the Secretagogue-One™ do I ass that with the stack? Also what does it realy do , does it trigger like a growth hormone and do you know of any side effects with it? thanks for the help, also I am going to go with the #2 stack

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The Secretagogue-One™ is kinda of like ZMA, it causes your body to release growth hormone . You should add that to your stack by taking a couple packs at night. Taking the ad or test takes care of the testosterone then the Secretagogue-One™ or ZMA will increase your growth hormone levels. It's really a pretty good combination. The 6-oxo is really good to add to the stack because it keeps your body producing your own testosterone. I don't know of any side effects from either the Secretagogue-One™ or the ZMA.

I should also add, you don't have to wein yourself of off the 4-diol if you use the 6-oxo. You have to slowly lower the dose of 4-diol so that your body can start to produce it's own test again so that you don't lose everything you gained while on the cycle. The Nor-diol is a non-androgen and that is increased as you get closer to the end so that your body starts to put out it's own test. Your stack should work just fine, I just think you can get more of an effect if you keep the androgenic dosage high streight through and just have the 6-oxo for a couple weeks after the cycle to get your body producing test again. For the dosage you're taking, you should be able to do just fine with Nor-diol instead (I believe it's cheaper).

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpilon7
    the Secretagogue-One™ do I ass that with the stack? Also what does it realy do , does it trigger like a growth hormone and do you know of any side effects with it? thanks for the help, also I am going to go with the #2 stack
    Secretagogue is bullshit....save your money......it's a fraud!

Thread Information