hoss827 is offline Banned

Injecting Creatine

I was wondering if anyone has used micronized creatine for injecting, rather than drinking it? I've heard from a few people they have got better results that way, but I thought I'd seek other opinions. I pretty much just have two questions..

1: Would you suggest drinking or injecting micronized creatine??

2: For juice you just push the syringe into the muscle, but creatine is absorbed directly into your bloodstream, so would you inject it into a vain?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe I'm behind the times on this one but are you saying there is a Pharmaceutical grade injectable creatine. Or are you simply talking about injecting the oral creatine?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I would never mainline creatine. maybe thats just me, and like ron said "im behind the times." pharmaceutical grad creatine??? cheaper to buy aas

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What? I've never heard this...... there no way a supp company would be able to put a injectable product out OTC. Imagine the law suites because people getting hurt injecting these products.

Bro I wouldn't inject it unless it was pharmaceutical grade. You have no idea what type of bacteria you would be injecting into yourself.

Naw I didnt mean a pharmaceutical type i just meant the oral creatine. I never thought of the bacteria..

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You have to be crazy to inject micronized creatine into your blood for several reasons.

The stuff isn't sterile and you can give yourself a really bad fungal infection.

It's not made for IV use and even though it's micronized, it can still have chunks and can cause blockages, inject too much at one time and it can cause problems with your heart (deadly problems).

Even though you lose some of it during digestion, it is made to be digested. By shooting it directly into your veins it can reverse the creatine into creatinine (which can be very bad for your system and your kidneys in particular).

As far as people that say they have gotten good results from injecting it, I would say they are either experiencing a placebo effect (they think it will work, so they are working harder and psyching themselves into gaining), just screwing with you to see if you're stupid enough to try it, or they are some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth and you really need to get away from them.

So far as I know, there is no creatine that's made to be injected IV.

I'm glad you were smart enough to ask the question before trying it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Naw I didnt mean a pharmaceutical type i just meant the oral creatine. I never thought of the bacteria..

You should beat the shit out of who ever put that idea in your head. You could really mess yourself up shooting something that was never intended for injection. That stuff isn't sterile.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    You have to be crazy to inject micronized creatine into your blood for several reasons.

they are some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth and you really need to get away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You should beat the shit out of who ever put that idea in your head.
    Thank god someone said it

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    You should beat the shit out of who ever put that idea in your head.
    Fukkin -A

Thanks for the posts guys, I should go and kick the guys in the balls...or just let them take a nice big hit off of them themselves. just kidding.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Thanks for the posts guys, I should go and kick the guys in the balls...or just let them take a nice big hit off of them themselves. just kidding.
    An injectable ATP is on the way. It will be maketed as an oral, but is made for injection. Can't say who is doing it, or when it will be here, but it IS in the works. Supposedly, pros have been using it for years now.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

Rotf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    An injectable ATP is on the way. It will be maketed as an oral, but is made for injection. Can't say who is doing it, or when it will be here, but it IS in the works. Supposedly, pros have been using it for years now.

injectable ATP??!! ROTF!!! that's the funniest thing i've heard in months. do you know how unstable the ATP molecule is? impossible. absolute bullshit and you know it. go spread this crap on some other message board.

woody

ATP isn't all the instable, and I wouldn't say that it's impossible, I just don't think it's very likely. In order to make it an injectable, you would have to inject it IV. It wouldn't work if it were injected IM, at least not for your whole body, only for that muscle. And making it orally wouldn't work. Your best bet would be to make it as an inhaler. Then you have look at the idea of, "what's the benefit?" I don't see any real benefit to adding more ATP. You would think that it will allow you to work out longer or harder, but it won't allow your muscle fibers themselves be able to deal with the extra load. Best case, you overtrain and don't realize that you've overtrained until it's too late. Then you have the problem with all of the waste it will cause. Your body breaks down the phosphate chains in order to generate heat and resulting energy, kinda like an atomic bomb does, but your body doesn't use the phosphate itself. Once the chains are all broken and you are left with individual phosphate molecules, your body has to get rid of it or it will poison the muscle. How will your body get rid of all the extra phosphate? The body has enough problems get rid of what phosphate is there already. The indocrine system is taxed enough already and by design isn't meant to handle but so much waste.

This really should be brought up in another thread if people want to talk about it more. Seems a little far fetched to me, but not impossible.

I meant lymphatic system, not indocrine system.

The injectable ATP sounds interesting...I wonder how long the pro's have been using this.

oh god...........why??

Quote Originally Posted by WoodChuck
    injectable ATP??!! ROTF!!! that's the funniest thing i've heard in months. do you know how unstable the ATP molecule is? impossible. absolute bullshit and you know it. go spread this crap on some other message board.

woody
    Hey bro...I ain't the chemist on this one. The guy who will be bringing this is one of the most utilized drug gurus on the planet by IFBB pros and has been using this compound with them for awhile now. He is very well known but I can't mention his name. He says this stuff will be brought out as an oral, but guys in the "know" will inject it. The guy is a walking chemistry textbook and has many very happy top pros as clients.

Whether it will work or not doesn't matter to me, cause I don't inject nuttin! Hate needles!

I've looked into this a little and it seems that they already have the stuff in oral and injectable forms. The oral is actually a sublingual and the injectable can be injected intra-muscularly or intra-veinusly. I still don't really get the whole purpose. The manufacturors seem to be trying to push it for all kinds of uses, but they don't seem legit to me.

Your body can't store ATP, and like I wrote before, it only provides the energy for the body. I guess it can slow down the production of free radicals, but probably only for an extra few seconds (a minute tops). In order to have enough ATP in your body, you would have to inject so much that it would probably give you a killer headache.

Still makes no sense to me, but hey, to each his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I've looked into this a little and it seems that they already have the stuff in oral and injectable forms. The oral is actually a sublingual and the injectable can be injected intra-muscularly or intra-veinusly. I still don't really get the whole purpose. The manufacturors seem to be trying to push it for all kinds of uses, but they don't seem legit to me.

Your body can't store ATP, and like I wrote before, it only provides the energy for the body. I guess it can slow down the production of free radicals, but probably only for an extra few seconds (a minute tops). In order to have enough ATP in your body, you would have to inject so much that it would probably give you a killer headache.

Still makes no sense to me, but hey, to each his/her own.
    Well, I can not speak for the inventor of this particular product that I am referring to. Perhaps there is more to it than I know at this time. My discussions were brief on the subject. If I learn more I will share it.

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    if it aint sterile dont shoot it. Period, and creatine has to work its way through your digestive tract to be effective.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Just pass me the test please...along with all yours when you get that ATP and injectable creatine

Aragorn

Sure.

Thread Information