Thread: Dyma-bol

hoss827 is offline Banned

Dyma-bol

I was reading about Dyma-bol on allsportsnutrition. It seems to deliever alot of pro-hormones including 1-AD, 4-AD, 5-AD, 10 Noroandrostenedione, Nor Androstenediol, 4 Androseten, 17-dione, etc etc. It sounds decent, but I have two questions. Wouldn't all these prohormones delivered into your system at once be harmful? Has anyone tried this product, what kind of results did you get??

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    That's a lot of Andro products at one time. I doubt it would be particularly dangerous, but I doubt the average person can metabolize all of those at one time. Your body has to turn each of those things into 1-testosterone (free testosterone). I guess the basic principal is that your body may not be able to convert one or two or even three of the individual pro-hormones, but if you bombard the body with all of them, you're going to get the maximum amount metabolized.

I would say to break up the dosage into several small amounts and take it every two or three hours. That way, your body has a much higher chance of metabolizing a much higher amount into 1-test.

Thread Information