Thread: Cytomel

Axel_Snole is offline New Member

Question Cytomel

Hey,
    I'm a 6 foot, 222lbs 20 year old (not sure of boy fat). I'm interested in trimming down, hopefully becoming cut. I have a decent build as is, but there is excess fat im interested in losing mainly in the chest and stomach areas. I've heard from some friends Cytomel will do the trick...This is suggested because I'm not keen on injectibles..any advice or suggestions?
    Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro if you don't know how to run cytomel then stay away from it. You need to run low dose of AS while using cytomel or you will end up losing muscle. You also need to research how to cycle cytomel if you don't you will end up suppressing your thyroid.

Here's a link on how to cycle it but if I were you I would do as much research before using it.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel_Snole
    Hey,
    I'm a 6 foot, 222lbs 20 year old (not sure of boy fat). I'm interested in trimming down, hopefully becoming cut. I have a decent build as is, but there is excess fat im interested in losing mainly in the chest and stomach areas. I've heard from some friends Cytomel will do the trick...This is suggested because I'm not keen on injectibles..any advice or suggestions?
    Thanks
    Stick with an over the counter ephedr'/caffeine stack. Try VPX Liquid Clenbutrx. Forget T3.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    Stick with an over the counter ephedr'/caffeine stack. Try VPX Liquid Clenbutrx. Forget T3.
    There's your answer

Thread Information