Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

anyone like those carb solution bars?

Hey guys I put up a post a few months back (before my long break), about carb solution bars. I know some of you dont' care for them, but for those of you like me who love those damn things, Sam's down here has the bulk pack you can buy for like 15 bucks. I was paying 12 bucks for 5 bars now I can get the bulk pack 12 bars. And they taste pretty decent. (get the toffee hzelnut they are the best.
    I like them cause they have 2 grams of carbs and 22 grams of Protein and 8 grams of fat per bar. The Toffee Hazelnut is my fav. Just wanted to spread that along to those of you who like em as I do. May want to check out Sam's for those of you who have one in your town.... yippppeeeeee

ah ha.. YEah Peanut butters are my next choice.. So Jersey has a Sam's? Just kiddin..

ha haa yeah I heard that about Jersey.. gotta have something to do with their Italian population up there you think? Wait a sec, you said you can get anything in Jersey eh? hmmm I may have to see if you can hook a fella italian up..

ha Ca I wish.. way down south here In Lowseeana... (lousiana that is).
    Yeah well, I know all about the way things work up there now.... lots of folks dont' know what goes on behind the scenes, and now the FBI and CIA have gotten wise on the Italians, they have just learn to ge wise back with them.. changing the way they do their operations now..
    I think that kinda chit is strained into every Italians DNA.. damn paisans always trying to find a way to make money... not that I know anything about that..

Yeah dats it....
    <---not a stool pigeon..

Thread Information