Thread: Help

GetBig02 is offline New Member

Help

I am 20, plan on competing in March. I am all natural, need to put on more mass and cut. My test levels are all ready high so I don’t think Juicing would a good idea because of the age factor. I can’t take creatine, it gives me a real bad reaction. I have been lifting religiously for 2 1/2 years now. Well educated in training and supplements. But I don’t know what to do, I need a booster! Maybe PH's or something like that. Any feedback will help.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You should probably stay away from prohormones if you're tests levels are already high. I've heard some prohormones can test possitive for steroids .

FmRommel is offline Member
    If your test levels are already high...and you dont want to juice, stay away from the PHs. However, putting on more mass AND getting cut is pretty tough naturally.

Good Luck

FM

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    What kind of bad reaction do you get from creatine? Your best bet for a boost is to train harder and eat even better. Try adding 50 g more per day to your diet, that sometimes adds muscle quickly. Keep a protein drink by your bed in the middle of the night and drink it when you get up to piss. You can also try glutamine before and after training and BCAAs as well. Use Liquid Clenbutrx before you train to boost energy and focus during training. At 20, you have a loooooong way to go and many years to grow. Patience is a virtue!

It makes me lightheaded, dizzy and my stomach very uneasy, I can't even eat. I think I am somewhat allergic to it. All of the symptoms of a dehydrated person that doesn’t drink 64 oz of water while on creatine. I was drinking enough water to kill a man. Do you think PH would be a bad idea, if it would end up lowering my test in long run? I see 18 year kids on this board saying there taking a cycle all the time, Most of the time with know one telling them not too.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd agree w/ the glutamine and bcaa's - especially bcaa's when dieting. also, the idea of a midnight protein shake is not a bad idea - might help break any growth plateau...help mix things up.

competing natural is not impossible, though it's extremely difficult as everything has to be on point.

I have used bcaa's in the past I liked them. I have also used glutamine, I use it once in a while. I should start them up again in full force. I always drink a protein shake before bed, I think holds me over while I sleep.

Thread Information