Titikata is offline New Member

Talking Have someone tried this

Hello i just wonder is there anyone here, who has tried this stuff, Gen-edge,test 250 and Dermagain. can someone tell me if it is waste of money or does it work. hen i need to now about the side efects is there any special they told me it wasent. i am 25 182 heigh and 85 kg i am training for track and field. please help
    Last edited by Titikata; 10-21-2003 at 02:49 AM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    ok bro. if i were you, i would think about actual steroids . Research, and educate yourself on which ones and go from there. Why spend a shitload of money on something that might work when you can spend a little bit of money on something that will work?

Yeah that is stuff that cost more at least for me than when I go on a steroid cycle. If you are older than 21 and looking to put that much money down save up, do research, and look around for a good source and by yourself the real shit

Titikata is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titikata
    Hello i just wonder is there anyone here, who has tried this stuff, Gen-edge,test 250 and Dermagain. can someone tell me if it is waste of money or does it work. hen i need to now about the side efects is there any special they told me it wasent. i am 25 182 heigh and 85 kg i am training for track and field. please help
    But i wanne now does it works and does it have lesser side efects than regular anabolic . then i wanne use more money on that than much problem wiyh the other stuff. i really dont need to get so big.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I always tell people, just because a product works for someone else, it doesn't mean that it's going to work for you. Likewise, if something doesn't work for someone else, doesn't mean that it won't work for you. It is good to get an idea from a few people though.

I have used the dermagain, I never really stayed on it for more than a couple weeks at a time. I also lost the applicator thing a while back, so I don't know what dosage I was taking the last time I used it, but it worked pretty well for me. I had no side effects. I think the Testdren-ADP was the best thing I used, but I got some acne from it.

I don't blame you for wanting to stay as natural as possible before going with any steroid .

Good luck.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I don't blame you for wanting to stay as natural as possible before going with any steroid .

Good luck.
    I just want to second this opinion. I'm not familiar with the products you're talking about, but in my opinion, go natural as long as possible. AAS can be a great addition to a workout regimen later on, once you've really reached your potential...a lot of times, people will recommend aas before really analyzing (I made the same mistake and started too early - i guess hindsight is 20/20, right?). All i can recommend, is listen to DB, I've seen him give some solid advice before, so i would trust his opinion most times

Thread Information