Thread: Nlarge2

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

Nlarge2

I just bought a bottle of the prolab Nlarge2 whey protein...has any1 taken this, like it?? ive been using nitrotech for about a month, and i saw that the nlarge shit had 52g a serving.......did i switch for better or worse?

Peace
    Dave..

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Nlarge2 is sold and marketed primarily as a weight gainer, it's incredibly heavy on the stomach (I would compare it to trying to digest CLAY) I've used it before with alright results, other than for the stomach pains, then again anything is better than muscletech/nitrotech so =)

BigPoppav

I’ve used it in the past as well. One thing that I can say for it is that in my opinion, it’s one of the better tasting weight gainers out there. (When mixed with 2%, tastes kinda like a melted Mcdonalds milkshake) I’ve never really had much problem with size, I was just kinda in a bulking phase, and it was cheaper than Pro-Labs Whey. All and all though, it did it’s job quite well. You wanna really see those calories climb. Try mixing it with milk instead of water, and throw in a couple of banana's and/or yogurt for flavor.

Heh, man some of the shit I used to do to alter it's natural flavour.. I used to put in cappuccino mix (powder) along with it..
    hot chocolate powder mix.. everything I could think of..

BigPoppaV

right now im taking 2 scoops, 3 times a day...mixing it with like 10-12ounces of water, i bought the vanilla....so should i use like 8 ounces of 2% milk, and add like a few strawberries and shit like that......o yea the last bottle of whey i used was nitro-tech, i didnt really mind the taste, but it def. was harsh on the stomach, and it doesnt last that long.....

Dave...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    3 times a day damn. that's a lot
    do it 2 times a day and have 4 good meals.

I agree with Genuine, you should be getting more natural food
    keep a nice balance.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    take half servings, a few times a day, cuz a full serving is to thick and tastes like crap

nah on the bottle it says that a full serving is 4 scoops i think twice a day, and it says you can take half that 3 times a day, so im using 2 scoops 3 times a day in between meals....and i am getting at least 4-5 meals along with taken that between meals...

Dave..

Thread Information