Thread: Fat burning

ravaz is offline Associate Member

Fat burning

Sup all, Happy New Years! (almost)

Just a quick question. Fat burning and getting cut. How well is xenadrine or hydroxycut? I'm 6' and 230 pounds, bf is about 12% last I checked a month ago. I understand that you must do cardio and have a great clean diet to get best results, but with that, and adding a fat burner like one of the 2, what kind of results would you see in a short period of time? I do cardio about 2 times a week and play hockey another 2 times a week. What is the safest way to take those supplements, with out losing muscle or any size.

Thanks all.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I have tried both, I like Xendrine, awesome product. Hydro cut did nothing for me. gave me the shakes alittle Xendrine did not give me the shakes, in fact, made me feel good like I had natural energy. Also cut me up pretty darn good I went to a low carb hi protein diet and weight just fell off.

The thing is, I don't want to really drop much weight, If I do, I only want to go down to 225, If I am under that I feel like I am skinny. Does this make sense what I'm saying? I spoke to someone that is pretty cut and big also, said he is 5'11, 230 pounds when he started taking the xendrine and gonlylost 5 pounds or someshit and still kept his size, but just got alot of cuts from it, which was his goal. Not sure if this was the truth or what..

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Cool

Whats Up? Raliegh NC. Your not far from me. I am in Charlotte. I am new to the forum but I have used Hydroxycut. When I Started lifting I weighed 245 I lost 40lbs on hydroxycut and trying to watch what I eat. The problem with Hydroxycut was that you have to take 12 pills a day. I took 4 in the mourning, 4 at lunch and them 4 right before I went to the gym. I had plenty of energy to bust through my workout but the CRASH when they wear off sucked. I plan on trying Animal cuts or Xenadrene the next time. Good luck and post your results. As far as losing muscle just keep your protien up. Good Luck

baracuda is offline Female Member
    Xenedrine & Hydroxy feel about the same to me... usually make my own ECA - seems more effective & much cheaper too

'cuda
    Everyone looks better with a little 'Flex Appeal'

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Either one bro. just try xenadrine for convenience. If you don't wanna lose much weight, keep calories pretty normal to what you are doing. Just keep it clean and you should be a burning machine. I mean, you're only 12% anyway, that's already lean.

GL

So, if I continue to keep my Calories high and continue to eat what I normally eat, I should be OK huh? What do they recommend for Xenedrine? Was it 6 pills per day? What do you think would happen if I cut that down to about 3 per day? Think I would be wasting my time? Yo K Dog, NC in the house Why is NC so boring??? Raleigh sucks!

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    Hey, NC does suck pretty bad , i had a girlfriend from Davidson county, but anyways RIPPED FUEL is a pretty good one too, i dont like hydroxy cut cause of the many pills you have to take, with RIPPED FUEL i went from 11% body fat down to 7% and xenadrine works good too, i just got kind of used to the xenadrine so RIPPED FUEL worked good after that

It's snowing in NC now, moron drivers out there.. Almost hit me a few times... So when you took ripped fuel, or whatever you took, did you lose alot of weight after you lost that body fat? What were you before you lost it and what were you after, sorry for all the questions im just trying to get a rough idea on what to expect, i want to do this right..

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    Oh i forgot about the 6 pills thing, what worked for me with that was i would take 2 before the meal before i worked out and then i would take 2 more like 3 hours later when i would work out and then the last 2 i would take before my next meal or snack, it got me pretty wired, or you can do 3 before the first meal and then 3 before your workout and not take any after your workout.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    daumm 6 a day, I would be climbin the walls.. geezum. but hey different stroke for different folks..
    If you are lean now, then just eating clean and working out you shouldn't have any problems. Xenedrine will probally curve your appetite, and make you loose some muscle mass along with it if you stop eatting as much. So keep that in mind. Personally I wouldnt' take anything, just keep working out hard, maybe alittle cardio, eat right and I think you will be fine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I have used both hydroxycut and Xen. I liked hydroxycut better but it was more expensive and like everyone said you have to take 12 pills a day.
    I went from 6'4 260 to 6'4 200 in 4 months but I busted my ass on the treadmill.
    The supps alone won't do it....you gotta diet and do lots of cardio.
    Good luck

M

Yeah thats great, lost 60 pounds. good job. But, I don't want to lose weight, I'm talking about dropping a few percent in body fat while maintaing weight you know? I understand the diet and cardio deal, I agree, shit won't work unless you do that, but I'm also looking to maintain weight.. or around my weight now.. Thanks.

joelio is offline New Member
    hey bro try hydro lean im on it now and its working out for me i dont wanna loose any muscle mass cuz ive been working on building up size for the past 8 months. when you wake up pop 2 pills dont eat any food and hit the treadmill but go for a slow walk it should be kinda easy up on an incline at say 5% and at 3.5 km an hour mph equivilant. you should burn about 300 calories in 40 minutes and this is pure fat. Then go home and EAT the rest of the day your metabolism will be flying so eat lots of good food and lots of protien. if you do cardio your body will go into a catabolic state and you can risk loosing muscle mass. so stay with the fat burn exercises. My opinion hope its helpful

Thread Information