jake70 is offline New Member

lipo 6 or stacker 2

I am currently tryign to lose some weight, and have used hydroxycut in previous years with good results, but was told that both Lipo6 and Stacker2 are more effective products. Can anyone give me the low down on the Lipo6 and Stacker2 and give me an idea which one is more effective?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    This is one of those things that you really have to see for yourself. People are more sensative to some ingredients than others. Some people can take Stackers, have no problems at all and lose weight. Some people take Stackers and get the shakes, and some people don't lose any weight. Some people have to take three at a time, some people only need one. Some people die after taking it the first time.

If Hydroxycut works for you then stick with it. If you have the money to experiment, try the other two and see if you can lose any quicker, but don't combine any of the two.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Stacker. The shakes are allmost like clen .

mfenske is offline Member
    Personally I tried 3 bottles of Lipo 6 and it really didn't do anything for me. I really like Kranker from IDS, Ripped Fuel from Twinlab, and finally I am gonna try making my own by buying Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine. Good luck with it. Mark

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Personally I tried 3 bottles of Lipo 6 and it really didn't do anything for me. I really like Kranker from IDS, Ripped Fuel from Twinlab, and finally I am gonna try making my own by buying Ephedrine HCL and Caffeine. Good luck with it. Mark

Let me know if the seperate HCL is any better looking to try that one myself...

FM

Thread Information