Crotchrocket is offline New Member

what's best for losing a little weight

I'm been trying to lose a belly through workout and no matter what I try. it hasn't gone away. I want to look for something that will help me lose the belly during workout and only need to really lose probably 5 pounds. but help me develope my abs. Is there anything like that out there?

I was going to try Xenadrine RFA to lose a few pounds but I don't think that's available anymore

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if you need to lose 5 lbs., i would tweek your diet a little and hit cardio a little harder. 5 lbs. isn't enough to constitute ECA. My $.02

Crotchrocket is offline New Member
    yeah, it's not so much that I want to even lose weight. I'm trying to gain weight. I've been working my abs like crazy but can't get the abs to lose some of it's fat. My diet isn't the best. and i'm looking for something to maybe burn the fat from my abs and help tighten it.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotchrocket
    yeah, it's not so much that I want to even lose weight. I'm trying to gain weight. I've been working my abs like crazy but can't get the abs to lose some of it's fat. My diet isn't the best. and i'm looking for something to maybe burn the fat from my abs and help tighten it.
    No such thing as spot reduction, unfortunately if you want to lose fat on your abs you have got lose all over, this is just simple symetry. Increase protein so can minimize muscle loss. If your diet isn't the best, then make it the best. This isn't meant to flame by any stretch, but remember you are what you eat.

FmRommel is offline Member
    A good diet to lose ab fat always seemed to me to be the keto diet....it seems like thats where the fat comes off first whenever Im on a serious low-carb diet...
    Just my 2 cents...

FM

gonzal78 is offline New Member
    I lost 35 pounds on a low carb diet. I was also taking xenadrine though.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    if you need to lose 5 lbs., i would tweek your diet a little and hit cardio a little harder. 5 lbs. isn't enough to constitute ECA. My $.02

I agree to tweek the diet and more cardio, but I believe that ECAs were made for times like these....IMO when youre losing 30 lbs for example you need a better diet and cardio first....the last five pounds is where you need the "bump" and the app suppressent...

FM

Thread Information