qwad65 is offline New Member

what do u guys think i should do???

Iam 19 years old i have 2 years of training iam 5'10" 170 ,iam going to start taking some supplments,i have 2 choices one is if i take creatine either CreaJect by vpx or cell-tec.Or start a ph stack from vpx .like 1-test stacked with paradeca or somthing like that.please tell me what you guys think thankx alot!

Do not bother with the prohormones, my opinion they are a waste of money and screw up your on hormone levels. At 19 you do not need to be messing with that right now, wait till your 21 and then if you are really serious about doing that type of stuff than maybe steroids . Any creatine will do just get the cheap creatine there is no need wasting your money on cell tech. Mix your creatine with juice. i like creatine but all the weight is water so it is not that beneficial in getting that ripped look.

qwad65 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Do not bother with the prohormones, my opinion they are a waste of money and screw up your on hormone levels. At 19 you do not need to be messing with that right now, wait till your 21 and then if you are really serious about doing that type of stuff than maybe steroids. Any creatine will do just get the cheap creatine there is no need wasting your money on cell tech. Mix your creatine with juice. i like creatine but all the weight is water so it is not that beneficial in getting that ripped look.
    so what do you recomend i suplement or do to up my gains?thank you for the info i was pretty sure i was to young to do a cycle of phs thankx

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    he told you. creatine. if i can add anything, eat like a complete horse. More than you ever imagined. If you think you are eating enough, you need to eat more. You shouldn't be able to fit another bite into your mouth after every meal. And do that all day. Take creatine, eat, rest, lift, and the rest should come. Anyone can build muscle no matter the size. If you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating nearly enough.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    he told you. creatine. if i can add anything, eat like a complete horse. More than you ever imagined. If you think you are eating enough, you need to eat more. You shouldn't be able to fit another bite into your mouth after every meal. And do that all day. Take creatine, eat, rest, lift, and the rest should come. Anyone can build muscle no matter the size. If you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating nearly enough.
    honestly, i'd agree...at 19, you should eat, eat, and eat. Make sure you're getting enough protein (1-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight). Try adding a meal replacement shake in between meals just to add calories. Make sure you're eating every 3 hours or so.

You could also consider creatine, as lightweight said...

Thread Information