arnold1980 is offline Associate Member

any studies on kyno?

Kyno is all hyped up and i've done a tone of research. I know the ingrediants and what each one does. Supposedly french body-builder and aids patients in france use it. I've searched till the end of the internet and not found one article published in a medical journal about doctors prescribing this shit. Is this a scam? If doctors prescribe or recommend something for use isn't it published? Shouldn't it be on the news as the new miracle drug that helps aids patients from wasting away into a puddle of goo? Well unless someone enlightens me i'm gonna stroll down to the gym and sell it for $75 to some fat-ass saying it'll cut him up.

Peace

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Kenoselen and Keno-H are two different things all together. I don't know which you are referring to. Kenoselen is an actual steroid on the market in europe. Just like the american version, Serostim, you're not going to find all that much written about it. Keno-H is a combination of things (I really don't know what) that are supposed to be steroidal. It's just another one of those hyped up products that uses the name of something well known to make it sound credible.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    well i know the kyno-H sells for around $75 and lacks the most important ingrediant (heptaminol). I was looking for studies on the injectable. I might just use it as a bridge after all. I'll let everyone know because i haven't read to many threads about it.

Thread Information