Knox34 is offline New Member

New Guy needs help

Hey guys i'v been reading this forum and think its awsome. I just joined 2day so i could get sum question answered. I'v read a lot about no2,and creatine, but to be honestno too much about test(?) I would like to know what this is. is it a supp or roids, how do u take it, where do i get it, what does it do and are there any side effects. I'm sorry if im asking question that have already been asked, i just cant find them thou.
    well a lil about me, i used to play basketball back in high school, so i had a basketball body, but now that im 21 and stop playing basketball on an everyday basis my shoulders have goten wider and my legs have goten larger, i no longer have that lean basketball shape. So i want to get a bodybuilder shape. Any help will be appreciated. Thanx

Knox

hybrid is offline Member
    Are you serious? You better research before you get flamed to death. Hit the search button and type in test or testosterone . Go to www.anabolicreview.com and read the drug profiles and anything else you see. Go to http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...splay.php?f=12 and read the educational threads. Then come back and ask better questions.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox34
    Hey guys i'v been reading this forum and think its awsome. I just joined 2day so i could get sum question answered. I'v read a lot about no2,and creatine, but to be honestno too much about test(?) I would like to know what this is. is it a supp or roids, how do u take it, where do i get it, what does it do and are there any side effects. I'm sorry if im asking question that have already been asked, i just cant find them thou.
    well a lil about me, i used to play basketball back in high school, so i had a basketball body, but now that im 21 and stop playing basketball on an everyday basis my shoulders have goten wider and my legs have goten larger, i no longer have that lean basketball shape. So i want to get a bodybuilder shape. Any help will be appreciated. Thanx

Knox

I cant believe someone posted this...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    its alright bro, stick with food and creatine.

Knox34 is offline New Member

sorry guys

Thanks for the heads up and the info. I dont want to be flamed just want to be informed and not do anything that would hurt me
    Thanx

Thread Information