Best Place To Order Supplements Online

any recommendations?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    allsportsnutrition.com

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Definately, support AR!!!

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry but dpsnutrition.com is by far the best, my last order from all sport took over 3 weeks and I was told 3 different times that my order had been shipped and givin a delivery date and it did not show up on any of the times. It wasn't till I called them a fourth time and pitched a fit that I finally got my stuff, no apologies, no extras to make up for my inconvienence. DPS has a 3 day TA and they always give you something for free, shaker cup, shirt, hat, etc.... Allsport came highly recomended to me and then they treated me like shit and never said sorry.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what happened with you two. Thats really odd. I've ordered from allsport a few time and they were always at my house within a couple days. BTW I'm not blowin smoke and I'm not on the allsports pay roll or anything. Just been really happy with the speed of their service.

BDTR is offline Retired
    my orders average 4-5 buisness days to get to my door from the other side of the country.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    I'm sorry but dpsnutrition.com is by far the best, my last order from all sport took over 3 weeks and I was told 3 different times that my order had been shipped and givin a delivery date and it did not show up on any of the times. It wasn't till I called them a fourth time and pitched a fit that I finally got my stuff, no apologies, no extras to make up for my inconvienence. DPS has a 3 day TA and they always give you something for free, shaker cup, shirt, hat, etc.... Allsport came highly recomended to me and then they treated me like shit and never said sorry.
    I have no clue who you are or who you spoke with, but I will admit that I am shocked. If this was a long time ago, then there is a possiblity this is true. If it is recently, I simply don't believe you. We have come a long way as a company. We are finally getting to a point where we are going to be including free items with shipments, hopefully in the next 6 months. Our turn around time is much faster now that it has ever been. Our customer service is very good. I have NEVER treated a customer the way you described. When we ship out packages, tracking numbers are now e-mailed to customers so that they may track their package. We do a good job as a company. However, if you are happy with DPS, then I am glad they are treating you well. We have grown a lot as a company, and I can finally say with pride that we are a good supplement company to do business with.

I am a little offended that you would imply that I am lying, I simply stated my expierence with your company. I was as suprized as anyone at how poor my expierence was with your company, like I said you were highly recomended to me and the people who refered me said they could not believe it either when I told them my expierence. When I was finally sent a shipping notice, which was several days after I placed my order, the tracking info quoted me a delivery date, on that date nothing arrived, I called them and was told another devlivery date and once again, nothing! After my third call they said they had just recieved my package and told me another date that it would be coming. In fairness to you, I checked my dates again and it was 2 days short of 3 weeks when it finally came. They had originally qouted(your company) a 4 day TA time. That is what happened and why when it came time to order supplements again i tried a different company. Again, I do not appreciate being called a liar, many people here know me and can tell you I am as honest as they come.
    ddrew

Bro, I'm not calling you a liar. Please go back and read my post again. I said if it was recently, then I could not believe it. We have not had an incident like this at all in a long time. I said that this had to have happened a long time ago and we have improved as a company since then. Problems like this happened in our past and I will admit to that. But nothing like this recently.

Send me a PM with your name bro. I will be happy to investigate and see what happened. Maybe I can shed some light on this, because as of now it is hard to discuss something that I do not know the details of.

I sent you a PM bro, but I also want to publicly apologize. I did not intend to slam you in anyway or call you a liar, but I honestly do not recall anything like this happening recently. We did have problems in the past, but I have seen a major change in the way this company does business now. I am sure many members of the board could back me up on that. I will admit that we had past problems, but we are focusing on our customer service much more and we spend our time preventing mistakes as opposed to having to correct them.

For the record, Jason has contacted me and is looking into the matter, which I appreciate. Allsport has a great reputation and I truely believe that this was an isolated incident.

murph is offline Member
    he (jason) is a great guy,... i have nothing but good things to say about him, we have spoke through emails and on the phone a few times now and he really is all about the customer being satisfied in the end!!!!! I will choose AllSportNutriton for both reasons, the prices, and the customer service you get aswell..
    Thanks,Murph

murph is offline Member
    wow i go back and read my last post and it looks like a damn add for AllSportNutrition... lol... i was not trying to do that at all ..its just how it came out,...... its just how i honestly feel ....lol

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I think Allsportsnutrition is great. Hmm....Bodybuilding.com is good too. Jason, see if you can get Allsportsnutrition to have a COD for an option !

detroit is offline Banned
    http://www.spinellinutrition.com/

I have never had any problems with spinelli Nutrition, The best prices too.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've only had one problem with Allsportsnutrition and I've ordered from them god only knows how many times now. But actually my problem was with FEDEX not Allsports. FEDEX lost my damn package and when it finally came it looked like someone played rugby with it and my protein was busted open and spilled all over in the box. Allsports was not to blame and Jason was nice enough to call me and apologize for the mishap and even gave me free shipping on my next order. He's a good guy and the company as well. They do seriously pride themselves on outstanding customer service.

Chinchbug is offline New Member
    www.dpsnutrition.com they are wicked fast took 2 day's to get my order.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I've only had one problem with Allsportsnutrition and I've ordered from them god only knows how many times now. But actually my problem was with FEDEX not Allsports. FEDEX lost my damn package and when it finally came it looked like someone played rugby with it and my protein was busted open and spilled all over in the box. Allsports was not to blame and Jason was nice enough to call me and apologize for the mishap and even gave me free shipping on my next order. He's a good guy and the company as well. They do seriously pride themselves on outstanding customer service.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Shipping took forever and by the time I got my order, protein was busted open and spilled throughout the box. Jason was kind enough to give me free shipping on my next order also. You can tell he really cares about the customer. I just think FedEx sucks. I have bad experiences with them every time they deliver to me.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Support AR, over $600 ordered in the past 6 months.

I'll lay the pro's and cons out IMO for constructive criticism...

PRO
    • Good Prices
    • Flat Shipping rate
    • Freebies every so often
    • Good Customer Service

CON
    • If I make big orders I get a 3 to 4 business day lag before shipping
    • Many Products Lack Descriptions and pictures
    • Website needs better Organization (Too many products in MISC and inventory not kept up to date)
    • Never Get Email Confirmations or order problems
    • No Dextrose carried

Still plan to nearly order all my stuff from ASN though....When I need Dextrose I shift to www.bulknutrition.com which leads me to buy other supplements there as I like to order other many big orders as opposed to small orders....

decadbal is offline Banned
    im not knockin any company or the sponsor of this site, i use www.massnutrition.com, they are cheaper, arrive on time, and so far have been the best ive used. i usually compare prices from all major sites, and none beat massnutrition. go check for yourself.

gonzal78 is offline New Member
    I just placed an order from allsports. I was very pleased with the personell. I had to call because i messed up the credit card number. My order took 13 days to come in but i think thanksgiving had a delay in shpping. Plus fedex sucks. I recieved my order today.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Looks like good prices but the site isnt organized...I like to see it by type of product and have the choice to decide manufacturers but here it is only the latter. Like for protein powder, there is 20 pages if you search for whey.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    im not knockin any company or the sponsor of this site, i use www.massnutrition.com, they are cheaper, arrive on time, and so far have been the best ive used. i usually compare prices from all major sites, and none beat massnutrition. go check for yourself.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its not organized for ppl who dont know what they want, (not saying you dont) its set up so that you know what company makes your protein, u go to them, and scroll down the alphabetized list to your protein and order. which is better than lookin for protein powder and having to read the bull**** of some lame little company or others you know your not ordering.

Thread Information