Thread: 1ad and 1test

rk713 is offline Junior Member

1ad and 1test

Hey guys this is my first post. I just started my 1ad and 4 ad and1 test cycle. I am taking 600 mg of 1ad and 300mg of one test and 4 ad a day. They are both from IDS. I took measurements 1 week ago here they are. 178.7lbs, 17.2%bf. In my first week on the cycle my measurements went to 185.9lbs, 14.4%bf. I am planning on doing the cycle for eight weeks. By the way i am on a 3,500 cal a day diet, it consists of 60% carbs 20% fat, 20% protein.when i took measurements the second time she couldnt believe what they went to she took them twice.I am noticing alittle strength gains and i look leaner. if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by rk713; 10-18-2003 at 07:45 PM.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It sounds to me like you've found a good combination that works well for you. I would normally say not to bother with that combination because the 1-ad turns into 1-test in your body and you're taking 1-test directly. So, you're really taking a little less than 900 mg of 1-test.

You should get some 6-oxo and take that also. You can take it with your cycle or take it for the last week of your cycle until about two weeks after your cycle. If you don't, you may end up losing some of your gains.

Like I said, it looks like you're doing okay. 7 lbs in one week is pretty good.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle.

Now im taking out the 1 test and adding 4 diol. im planning on running 600mg a day. Im still going to do 1 ad at 600 mg a day to.

FmRommel is offline Member
    I would go with whatever works...like DBarcelo said tho...def get some 6-OXO....congrats on the gains.

FM

I took measurement again today here they are. 189.6lbs and 14.4% body fat. Its been about two weeks since my last measurements. i thinking of upping my cal to 4,500 or 5,000 a day just wondering if anyone thinks that is to much.

Thread Information