madmanz is offline Junior Member

to premake a shake for later

to add in an extra meal during bulking i want to get a protein shake in around 3to 4am. is it ok to premix the protein shake with milk to have 5 hours later of course i will re shake it up then, or do u need to drink to shake within ahour or so of making it

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it's fine to make it. just keep it refrigerated. ugh. don't want to be drinking any curds. haha.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    why would you...it takes like 2 seconds to put some water in a shaker or hell have the water in there all ready take a scoop and the shake it up.

Atomic is offline New Member
    I make the shake a few hours before I go to bed & put it in the freezer. Then when I go to bed I take it out of the freezer & put it on my nightstand. By the time I wake up in the middle of the night its unfrozen but still cold.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic
    I make the shake a few hours before I go to bed & put it in the freezer. Then when I go to bed I take it out of the freezer & put it on my nightstand. By the time I wake up in the middle of the night its unfrozen but still cold.
    what happens if you don't wake up one night ??

hybrid is offline Member
    Actually mixing shakes ahead of time is a good thing. It helps everything blend together nice and helps cut down on gas for some reason.
    And I can't have my middle of the night shake too cold. Nothing worse than getting brain freeze when you are half asleep.

Thread Information