Thread: 1ad every day?

ezye is offline New Member

1ad every day?

Im planning on trying 1ad and was wondering do i take it every day or only the days i work out?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    you take it every day throught the day

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm taking it 4 times a day, spread out as evenly as possible.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Take it everyday. I plan on taking 900mg a day when I hit 18, which is in about two years. I have about 8 bottles of 1-AD now, and 3 bottles of 4-AD I plan on stacking it with. I plan on going on a very long cycle through all this to put on some major mass. Other then that, yah bro take it everyday.

decadbal is offline Banned
    def everyday, and take one pill more than your pose to. that crap is dosed way to low. dont do any longer than 10 weeks though. good shit, but better when stacked with maybe 1test.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I take 10 throughout the day

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I take 10 throughout the day

Agreed....ezye - I truly believe unless you are taking around 1 gram a day its a waste.

FM

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Agreed....ezye - I truly believe unless you are taking around 1 gram a day its a waste.

FM
    Are you shitting me? 600 mg is the rational limit. The stuff acts on your endocrine system, which is, shall we say, somewhat complicted and interacts with every other body function.

Dumping in 1000 mg or over 3x the recommended dosage is gonzo. Other than as a means to seee what shutting down your system does, is not to be recommended.

You will get good gains from 600 mg of 1-ad.

Like I said it is my opinion. I would never start out at a gram of the stuff a day....but I would build it up if it doesnt seem to be working. To each his own bro but for me the "rational limit" was somewhere in the 800mg - 1g range.

FM

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    People post cycles of anywhere from as little as 300 mg of 1-AD to 1200 mg daily. Depending on your bodyweight, cycle length, and how many cycles you have done you may need less or more than the standard 600 mg. I do think that once you get in the 900 mg + range, side effects and HPTA shutdown becomes much more prevalent.

This is why I prefer 1-Test...use less, grow more!

rk713 is offline Junior Member
    I do 600 mg a day and have seen good results i personally wouldnt do more than that. its not good for u and itll get real expensive to.

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    asides from just the price, the sides get bad at any higher dose that 600, thats what i took and my back looks like a strawberry patch!

Yeah...if the dose gets over 600mgs you will experience sides...but IMO worth it for the benfits....personally I did not experience much in the way of either, but I od have to say that they pumps were good and I had some decent gains with few sides...

FM

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Are you shitting me? 600 mg is the rational limit. The stuff acts on your endocrine system, which is, shall we say, somewhat complicted and interacts with every other body function.

Dumping in 1000 mg or over 3x the recommended dosage is gonzo. Other than as a means to seee what shutting down your system does, is not to be recommended.

You will get good gains from 600 mg of 1-ad.

BTW bro....600 mgs a day can still shut you down...people vary and it is easy to get a shit load of sides from the recommended dose...if you are worried about shut-down...dont take anything hormonal (PH, PS, Gear) at all...its par for the course...

FM

ezye is offline New Member
    I ended up using 1ad at 200mgs the days I didno work out and 300mgs on days that I did and gained 10 lbs. We'll see if I keep those gains though.

Thread Information