magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

1 test ether, 1 test, i test undecriol

Ok so what i hear 1-test is the real deal in PHs. The only thing is which one is the best. I was looking at another site and they have like six different kinds. As far as all these ethergels or undecriol go im pretty lost. Also i noticed that molecular nutrition has out an ethergel but its only 25mg per serving, whereas Higher power has one that is 100 mg. Whats the deal with that? does on just deliver better opr something? I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out and maybe steer me in the right direction with all these variations. I am also doing a little research on my own but some outside more experienced help would be appreciated. thanks

rs1000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Ok so what i hear 1-test is the real deal in PHs. The only thing is which one is the best. I was looking at another site and they have like six different kinds. As far as all these ethergels or undecriol go im pretty lost. Also i noticed that molecular nutrition has out an ethergel but its only 25mg per serving, whereas Higher power has one that is 100 mg. Whats the deal with that? does on just deliver better opr something? I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out and maybe steer me in the right direction with all these variations. I am also doing a little research on my own but some outside more experienced help would be appreciated. thanks
    I don't know which one is most effective; I think everyone is speculating. I'm taking a pure formulation of 1-test ether powder orally from a source I know I can trust (250 mg every twelve hours), and I'm building muscle so fast it's making me nervous (not an exageration). I'm being diligent about diet and getting protein in proper amounts throughout the day. Somehow I doubt any of the safer, real anabolic steroids would be making me build muscle faster. This isn't like the piddily little edge I got from norandrostenediol or 4-androstendiol. I'm worried about the lack of safety data on the 1-test analogues. I think I'm taking a big risk. I might cut down the dosage to 350 or 400 mg daily. (I get 1-test ether powder from BAC).

I had basic blood tests done after being on it twelve days. I had electrolyte levels out of balance, being somewhat below normal range, but not critical. (I should have had liver enzyme levels tested, but forgot. Hopefully my liver is ok). Apparently this stuff is so anabolic that salts and potassium were being robbed from my bloodstream faster than my body could compensate for (possibly at the expense of bodily organs like the heart and brain which also need them) in order to build muscle. I'm compensating by getting more nutrients, salts, potassium, protein, vitamins, etc., throughout the day. I'm sure my condensed, accelerated work-out schedule played a role.

BTW, I'm following a study which concluded that muscles will stop building and start to atrophy 96 hours after lifting, whether still a little sore or not. So, if I bench press one day, four days later I bench press again. I also take ALCAR and R-ALA, which may help to speed repair time and lessen duration of soreness, plus I'm fairly young. So, every four days for a particular exercise it is, for the time being while I'm on 1-T. I seem to be able to handle it. My work-outs are unconventional, no doubt about it. Problem is, I'm needing over nine hours of sleep a night.

Because of the condensed, accelerated nature of my current routine while on the cycle (I'm in week five), I'm doing: bench press, fly's, curls, reverse curls, rowing, shoulder shrugs, military press, behind neck press, seated row, all on one day. Then I do lower back, leg exercises the next day, then abs the third day, and the fourth day off, and repeat. I know this is eccentric. After the cycle, I'll modify to something more conventional. But what I'm doing is working. I'm also low-strain, non-impact aerobic exercise five days a week. I have basically everyone accusing me of overdosing on steroids because I'm putting on muscle so fast. Of course, I'm denying that I take anything.

I think a lot of the 1-t products on the market, just like steroids, are fakes. And I believe this accounts for a lot of the variance we see in reports on effectiveness. Also, perhaps certain 1-t analogues are not as effective as others. All I know is that the ether powder is effective for me as an oral supplement.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

thanks a lot

Wow. Thanks for all the info. Sounds like a good thing but i think ill hold off till im a little older and they get a little more research on the stuff.... by then who knows though the damn government may outlaw that kind of stuff. Good luck with the rest of your training and thanks again for the info.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    where do you get this 1-test powder? I know you said BAC? what is that?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Tries 1-TU with ok results

rs1000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    where do you get this 1-test powder? I know you said BAC? what is that?
    http://www.beyond-a-century.com

listed under 'new products' as both capsules and powder.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    The best 1-Test I have ever used has been VPX 1-Test, which is a polylipid liposomal propylcarbonate mixture that is highly efficient at delviering 1-Test intact into your bloodstream.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    do a search for Methyl 1-Test
    Now thats the shit

Thread Information