jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member

Results of PH cycle

Guys-
    Ive been on a 1-AD (ErgoPharm), 4-AD (Supplement Direct), Tribulus (Supplement Direct), ZMA (Biotest) cycle for 6 weeks now. Here is how I ran it:

Weeks 1-2
    1-AD- 300 mg
    4-AD- 400 mg
    Tribulus- 6,000 mg
    ZMA- 3 pills

Weeks 3-4
    1-AD- 400 mg
    4-AD- 500 mg
    Tribulus- 8,000 mg
    ZMA- 4 pills

Weeks 5-6
    1-AD- 300 mg
    4-AD- 300 mg
    Tribulus 6,000 mg
    ZMA- 3 pills

Im also going to take 6-OXO for PCT. But now back to my results. My strength and weight have gone up considerably. This may be due to the fact that this is my first PH cycle and also I bumped up my calorie intake from 4,000 cals./day to 5,000 cals/day. I have gone from 175-197 in this 6 week span. I realize some of this is due to an increase in my body fat %, but I was really looking for a bulking cycle and this proved to be right. Im an ectomorph, so Im really looking for mass right now compared to definition. My body is still at a 10% bf ratio, so its not like all this was fat. My strength is the thing that skyrocketed. All my lifts went up drastically.

The only side effects I had during this cycle was frequent urination and a big loss of sex drive. These sides didnt kick in until week 3. I believe they are both sides of the 1-AD so I knew coming in that they were both a possibility.

I start my PCT in a week, so I will keep you updated on the weight/strength that I keep when i get off the cycle. Thought this might help some of you considering a PH cycle. Stay SWOLE!

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Nice post...and congrats on the great results!

rk713 is offline Junior Member
    Great job bro. I am on my fourth week of 1ad and 4 diol I am doing 700mg of 1 ad and 1,800mg 4 diol. I have put on 15lbs so far. I am going to add some tribulus now. I have noticed strenght increase to. Ill POst my results when i am finished to.Again congrats on the gains.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Great job - I can't understand the decrease in sex drive from this - I recall an increase from high dose 1-AD/4-Diol... but nonetheless, pretty flippin' impressive gains in just 6 weeks...

Thanks guys- I appreciate it. I was pretty suprised by the gains myself. I expected a few pounds, but not to get em this fast. It wasnt easy, but I would go through it again anytime. Also, I dont know how to vouch for the loss of sex drive either, but I read on a supplement review website that that was one of the sides of 1-AD for some people.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Really good gains, diet is key.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Looking good bro...great gains esp for a PH Cycle!

FM

More results:
    I added an inch to my arms.
    I added two inches to my chest
    Added an inch to my calves.

Pretty impressive gains for 6 weeks.

I also agree that diet is key, supplements are only a little bit of the whole spectrum.

Thread Information