ectogainer is offline Junior Member

Tri-o-plex bars?

Hey--I was just wondering if anyone has tried out the Chef Jay's Tri-o-Plex bars. I have been looking into getting them online but I haven't had any yet. Just checking to make sure they are not disgusting. I hear they are pretty good. Anyone?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    They are addicitive bro. I love those things, but I haven't let myself buy a box for the last 3 weeks. I was going through a box in just a few day every time i bought one. lol My favorites are the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and the new Apple one.

ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    Great--i have been looking for a good tasting protien bar for YEARS! I was going PM you because I found a thread with you suggesting them. Im glad to see that you still are sticking with the Trioplex bars--actually last night i called Chef Jay and got them to send me 2 sample bars of Peanut Butter Choc. Chip and Chocolate Coconut. Thanks for the info--it means a lot coming from you. Later Bro thanks.

By the way, just in case you didnt know, the guy i talked to said that if you stick them in the microwave for a little bit it makes them even better--i think im gonna give it a shot. Just lettin' ya know.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    By the way, just in case you didnt know, the guy i talked to said that if you stick them in the microwave for a little bit it makes them even better--i think im gonna give it a shot. Just lettin' ya know.
    Yeah and he is not kidding about that. I live in TX, so I just leave them in the trunk of my car. I love those things when they are warm.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Im sold...sounds good.

FM

Twiggy is offline New Member
    These are a great tasting and probably the most nutritious protein bar on the market. I highly encourage you to pick some up. All of the flavors are fantastic.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a big fan of the detour bars, but the are filled with crap. Do these conpare to detour bars taste wise? How about fat/cals/protien?
    Thanks

Twiggy is offline New Member
    These compare in taste and texture to CLIFF Bars. They are high in fiber and complex carbs with 30g of protein.

sitel is offline New Member
    I personally think they taste better than Cliff bars, I always get the Caramel Apple. They taste great and are meal replacements.

Thread Information