Thread: NoX2

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member

NoX2

awe man im on my second week of No2 and i gotta say I love this stuff. I feel great and my workouts are insane. I feel as though I put on weight....people that I see on a day to day basis say that I look fuller also. I think this stuff is terrific ..anyone else experience this stuff?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Nice Bro...quick question....whats your diet look like? Cause I read it has to be high in carbs which mine is not...you taking in a lot of carbs or trying to cut?

FM

Oh yeah many many many carbs, throughout the day...right now im tryin to bulk up so i just dont care i eat everything and anything to put on the weight!

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    Oh yeah many many many carbs, throughout the day...right now im tryin to bulk up so i just dont care i eat everything and anything to put on the weight!

Are you seeing the vascularity....like the veins in the pumps?

yes. I am getting very good pumps in the gym. I did chest last night and I thought my chest was goin to expolde outta my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    yes. I am getting very good pumps in the gym. I did chest last night and I thought my chest was goin to expolde outta my shirt.

Nice...well sounds good bro...just what i wanted to hear!
    Thanks

FM

legend is offline Associate Member
    is this no2 from MRI ? I HEARD IT IS GREAT SHIT. I HEARD THE PUMPS LAST ALL DAY ALSO.

The No2 that i have is made by pinnacle. The pumps are very good, i see more vascularity too.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    is this no2 from MRI ? I HEARD IT IS GREAT SHIT. I HEARD THE PUMPS LAST ALL DAY ALSO.
    My buddy and I went on MRI NO2 a while back and loved it. This was before we ever used AS, and the pumps were similar. We both jumped in strength. We stayed on it for about 2 months and we stopped noticing the pump until we were off. It SUCKED like when you lose your pump from comming off AS.

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    I actually have been REALLY wanting to try both NO2 and AS together! *evil laugh* I can just feel it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    My buddy and I went on MRI NO2 a while back and loved it. This was before we ever used AS, and the pumps were similar. We both jumped in strength. We stayed on it for about 2 months and we stopped noticing the pump until we were off. It SUCKED like when you lose your pump from comming off AS.

Sym

Yeah...def NOT looking forward to it!

FM

yeah It works very well with eachother....i started the No2 2 weeks before starting my cycle and now that i am on.....whoa.....i cant even tell you how freakin awesome i feel in the gym, im tellin you one of these days im just goin to explode all together....

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I just ordered 2 bottles of NOX2, hoping to get a lil edge for spring break... Are you supposed to cycle the stuff or just take it until you run out of cash? I'll definitely tell you all how it works for me

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    ive tried nox2 the pinnacle kind... i thought it was really great gonna stock up again i loved it......... anyone else believe this?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried No2 a while back, thats stuff is basically the same as NoX2, and man were the pumps i got from my workouts ever insane. I gained alot visually and about 5 pounds of muscle and kept it.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I tried No2 a while back, thats stuff is basically the same as NoX2, and man were the pumps i got from my workouts ever insane. I gained alot visually and about 5 pounds of muscle and kept it.
    I'm wondering about how much strength and muscle you guys have kept after NO2 cycle? Also whats the deal w/creatine & glutamine intake while on NO2, so many conflicting reports....?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

LM1332 Guest
    what R2D2 said

I have been on NoX2 for 20 days now... I have gone from 162 lbs to 161 lbs.... Not good... This stuff gives me pumps, but not for very long. While you work out, your muscles are really pumped, but once you stop, it goes away in like an hour. NOT WORTH THE MONEY! Vascularity is a little better, not much. I am taking it with creatine after cycling off for 10 days. How many calories a day do you guys take in while on NOX2? and what's your macro breakdown? (?% pro/?% carb/?% fat) I bought 2 bottles and have used one and am debating whether to use the 2nd one or sell it.

takara is offline Junior Member
    I have a bottle of NoX3, but haven't used any yet. Is it just as good as Nox2? Does this stuff give you more endurence at all with cardio?

Peace

Takara

No2 doesnt improve endurance. At least not for me

gtgt is offline New Member
    The minor weight loss is from fat being shed. That happens when you first start taking NO2.

LM1332 Guest
    ahhh M1T anyone? and if you just want to get bloated take Dbol way easier and it works for sure

Thread Information