moisvon is offline New Member

Question Vitamins before go to bed?

Hi masters!
    One little doubt... I know that muscles grow while we rest and not in the gym.
    I'm following a bulking diet and always before go to bed, eat my last protein meal with almost no carbs, plus a multivitamins capsule. It's right to take a multivitamins before go to bed?
    I always take one on the morning too. But I don't know if it help to build muscle taking one more at nights.
    Some idea?
    Thanks.
    Moisvon.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I would say it's OK, as far as I know...but to get the most out of it, you should have your mutivit with a complete meal - carbs, protein and fat - if you don't have fat you won't absorb a lot of the fat soluble vitamins (D, E).

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    take some ZMA.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Yeah you def want to take the vitamins with a meal with a good amount of fat....but if its at night that works bro...

FM

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moisvon
    Hi masters!
    I'm following a bulking diet and always before go to bed, eat my last protein meal with almost no carbs, plus a multivitamins capsule. It's right to take a multivitamins before go to bed?
    I always take one on the morning too. But I don't know if it help to build muscle taking one more at nights.
    Some idea?
    Thanks.
    Moisvon.
    Its good to do protein shakes and creatine before bed... vitamins are better taken just before or after the largest meal of the day.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2 a day... one with breakfast and one with my post workout meal. They are spaced about 12 hrs apart too...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    I take 2 a day... one with breakfast and one with my post workout meal. They are spaced about 12 hrs apart too...
    IMO...pretty much perfect. just make sure you've got some fat w/ that second meal and you're good 2 go...

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moisvon
    Hi masters!
    Some idea?
    Thanks.
    Moisvon.
    Your body must be sufficient in vitamins b6, b2, and niacin to properly assimilate amino acids. Being that these vitamins are water soluble it is necessary to take them in seperate dosages and therefor more than fine to make one of those doses prior to bedtime.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Take em with your largest meal

Thread Information