wiky is offline Junior Member

better nutrition more workout?

Hello, i think ive just find the supplement which fits me, Creatine, Glycerol, L-glutamine, L-Glycine, OKG, Piruvate, HMB, Tribulus Terrestris, Alfalipoic acid, HCA, Colina, Acetyl l-carnitine, Inositol, Chromium Picolinate... thats all i can translate from spanish. The fact is i feel much stronger, too much better than with just protein and creatine. I have return to my hardtraining and i know im doing correct cardios and using correct lifts and reps, but it seem like i cant make my muscle get "tired" so easy, im doing the hardest training i must in my masters opinion, but i feel i can make more, i dont come back home 70% satisfied and congested. i dont want to overtrain but i dont want to lose my chance to get the weight and shape i need, what do you think i can do? must i add something else to my supplements and try a harder lifting?

Atomic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiky
    Hello, i think ive just find the supplement which fits me, Creatine, Glycerol, L-glutamine, L-Glycine, OKG, Piruvate, HMB, Tribulus Terrestris, Alfalipoic acid, HCA, Colina, Acetyl l-carnitine, Inositol, Chromium Picolinate... thats all i can translate from spanish. The fact is i feel much stronger, too much better than with just protein and creatine. I have return to my hardtraining and i know im doing correct cardios and using correct lifts and reps, but it seem like i cant make my muscle get "tired" so easy, im doing the hardest training i must in my masters opinion, but i feel i can make more, i dont come back home 70% satisfied and congested. i dont want to overtrain but i dont want to lose my chance to get the weight and shape i need, what do you think i can do? must i add something else to my supplements and try a harder lifting?
    ?????? you lost me at hello Sorry

wiky is offline Junior Member
    Jajajaja sorry mate, i cant explain so good as i want, im rather better reading than typing, i meant i think im taking good supplements (the list i type) and im feeling very very much stronger training, so i dont know if i must try harder gym train (more weight lifting and time) or i must keep on my rutins (hard ones for my sport) and ill feel the benefits of my better nutrition anyway. I hope i can make me understand.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    if you are getting stronger, you are gaining size. just watch your weight and continue to train hard. good luck.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    if you are getting stronger, you are gaining size. just watch your weight and continue to train hard. good luck.
    I know what your talking about your endurance is way higher that your body is reconizing to grow any.

I use to love the hard stares id get for lifting 165lbs one handed off the ground straight to my belly with 11 inch arms and hold it there till my hand freaked out.

I dont have much advice as im not that strong anymore that i can feel. I do know its possible to wear out the muscle to where it wont work add in the cardio or exercises for that muscle so you can properly use them and they will pump up.

I dont know its a tricky question, my strenght soared like that mostly lifting no body training but i never grew any size or weight to my bones.

im talking the kinda strenght that makes you pump 200+ pushups 3 times a day just for a snack and leaves you standing around feeling no more smarter as why no gains come.

I wish i could do that with the proper weight training all over again that mojo hurts like.

Thread Information