SoccerObe is offline Junior Member

my gave me the rest of his steroids he didnt want to use. 1 amp sustanon,4-5ml testcy

i have 1 amp of sustanon , which is good for 1 week and then i have about 4 to 5 ml of testosterone cypionate , which is good for 4 to 5 weeks. is there any way i can use these 2 things to my advantage. My friend didnt want the rest of his stuff so thats why i have this. Hopin i can take this in a way for me to get bigger muscles.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Soccer, you've got two different types there. Sust is four esters mixed together and then you've the cyp. I don't think mixing (just to use them) is going to get you far, not to mention you'll need more of one of those to do a decent cycle. Most of the bros here will say go with the cyp especially for a first timer (if that is what you are) or another single ester. What's the mg dosage for the cyp you have?

Also I was looking over your stats, how long have you been weight training? You're also 20 right? You might want to keep it natural for another year. You only get one shot at a first cycle (most will say this is your best shot at really good gains) so you'll want your diet in check before starting. Diet is the key.

Bump for some brighter bros than me.............I'm sure I screwed up somewhere here.

detroit is offline Banned
    You may as well save it for later, or get rid of it. From what you have, your not going to get any results that your going to be happy with.

It would be like Chris Farley asking you if a 40oz of Miller Light would get him drunk, not going to happen :-)

cb25 is offline Banned
    Don't use it now. You don't have enough for a worthwhile cycle - hold off until you know what you're doing and you have a full cycle on hand.

well for the past 2 and a half months i have been seriously working out 5 to 6 days a week. 3 months ago i was 190 soft, now im 180 hard. I still need to lose alot of bodyfat and of course still want bigger muscles. everything seems to be rowing on me fine but my bisceps for some reason r stubborn. my triceps r growing fine but its just my bisceps i feel like im stuck on. i was hopin if i took the test cyp. it could help me build my biscpes a little faster.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerObe
    so there is no confusion, i have been fooling around with weights for a long time now but i didnt start lifting seriously until 2 to 3 months ago. So far im getting good results, but am startin to feel a little stuck.
    You are starting to feel stuck at just 2-3 months into working out?

so there is no confusion, i have been fooling around with weights for a long time now but i didnt start lifting seriously until 2 to 3 months ago. So far im getting good results, but am startin to feel a little stuck.

if u'd like to see what my workout program is look in this supplement room for --- questions on creatine, and if it just puts water in ur muscles? ---it will be towards the end of all the replys. plz take a look at it and tell me what u think.

ya, with my bisceps it feels like i am.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    ya, with my bisceps it feels like i am.
    Well based on the information you've provided so far I'd say you need to just keep hitting the weights and eating right. I don't think you're stuck on a platue just yet. Have you been doing the same routine for the past 4 months? If so then maybe a change up would jump start you a little.

Last thing if you're looking to make your arms bigger (who isn't right) the Bi's are not the largest muscle group on your arms.....the tri's are. Make sure you're hitting those just as hard.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well based on the information you've provided so far I'd say you need to just keep hitting the weights and eating right. I don't think you're stuck on a platue just yet. Have you been doing the same routine for the past 4 months? If so then maybe a change up would jump start you a little.

Last thing if you're looking to make your arms bigger (who isn't right) the Bi's are not the largest muscle group on your arms.....the tri's are. Make sure you're hitting those just as hard.
    Good advice from Jugg - he knows his stuff

Keep working on it...if you've stopped growing, there are all sorts of things you can try...2 to 3 months isn't really enough time to fully plateau on your lifts...I'd check and try all of these

1)Make sure your diet is in check. If you're not eating enough, then you'll stop growing. Plain and simple. Keep your protein intake high, moderate carbs, moderate fats...

2)Make sure you're getting enough rest. Bodybuilders need to sleep too - time spent outside of the gym (rest etc) is just as important as time in the gym. Make sure you're not overtraining and make sure you're getting enough sleep at night - take naps during the day if you have to (i do...)

3)Mix up your workouts. Don't use the same routine every week for months on end. Try new exercises. Add in things like supersets, drop sets, forced reps...start tossing in these types of things to shock your muscles form time to time. Mix up your split every so often as well...

Steroids are not magic pills (or injections for that matter ) First off, you don't have enough for a full cycle - this negates even using it. Secondly, you just don't need it yet. If you don't know exactly how to run it...how to monitor it...how much you need for a full cycle...how to run pct...then you're not ready. Keep researching and learning bro - we're all here to help, this is a great board to learn on...stick around and keep reading...

best of luck man...

thx alot for the advice. and i have been hittin my triceps very hard also. i know bisceps only make up 1/3 of ur arm and the triceps 2/3's. everything seems to be growing on me fine its just it seems like my bisceps r slower at developing or something. has anyone seen my workout plan i posted on the other thread in this room? if so , do u think it is a good workout or overtraining?

and another question, if i do chest and tris on mon. and my tris r still a little sore when i work them out again on thurs. should i not do it thurs. and work them out fri.? or does it matter?

cb25 is offline Banned
    taken from your other post...

ok this is what i've been doin every week for 2 months now.
    mon.- chest/tri. i'll do alot of chest work and some tri. work.
    tues.- back/bis. i'll do alot of back work and some bis. work.
    wed.- shoulders/traps alot of shoulder and trap work.
    thurs.-only triceps alot of tricep work
    fri.- only bis. alot of bis. work
    sat and sun. are usually off unless my shoulders do not feel sore then ill do shoulders on sat.
    You also said you don't do legs b/c you want to stay agile for soccer.

First, i don't see the need to do small muscle groups on their own day. If you feel the need to really hit your arms 2x/week, then combine them into one day on friday - maybe try supersetting your tri and bi exercises - or whatever...i wouldn't do them on their own separate days though.

If you really feel like you're arms have stopped growing, then maybe you're overtraining - try cutting down to doing each muscle group 1x/week. See how your body responds...if you don't make any progress...then mix it up again.

Also, i would suggest doing legs. I don't see how it's going to slow you down. If anything, the harder i work legs, the more explosive power i get (i play basketball). Focus on explosive (but controlled) movements in leg press, squats etc. - you could also toss in a plyometrics day to really stress your legs - you'll get a lot more agile and even quicker than you already are -

How often are you playing soccer?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A) You haven't got enough gear.

B) You need to put more time in without AAS... for awhile. BTW - you can get plenty of training/diet advice here as a natural too...

IMO - there are many ways for you "to get bigger muscles" at your current level. Using exogenous hormones at your current stage is too soon... gains will be hard for you to keep... your connective tissue needs more time to strengthen... I doubt you have trained long enough to know what works best for you and what type of injuries you are prone to or how to prevent them... I could go on and on. AAS is for advanced athletes - not beginers.

Get some good training/diet books, search the AR database and post questions in the appropriate forums - don't hijack your own threads... it makes it hard to know what your after are when you post multiple questions in one thread... and it helps the AR database when stuff is in the right forums.

Not trying to come off as a jerk - just givin' you my .02 since you asked me for it

well the season is ended and all i have is a 4 or 5 game tourney comin up, so after that i wont be playin much until spring.

and i think ur right, since this is the 2nd week my triceps have been sore still on thurs in a row , im going to take ur advice and do tri/bis. on fri. together and just have thurs. off. Or i could use thurs. as a leg day.

Thread Information