verhage53 is offline New Member

Help!!! to young to juice what should i take

Im 16 i play hs football and i believe im to young to juice and i wanna take some good supplements that will do wonders for me. Im 5'10 185 bench:195 squat:325 clean:165 not very good numbers i wanna get much bigger and much stronger without juice any suggestions please let me kno.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    plenty of calories! spend your time studying up on diet/nutrition. learn how to play with your protein/dextrose/creatine/glutamine/etc. and be able to time them all appropriately.... I only wish i knew what i know now when i was 16 *sigh*
    good luck

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    plenty of calories! spend your time studying up on diet/nutrition. learn how to play with your protein/dextrose/creatine/glutamine/etc. and be able to time them all appropriately.... I only wish i knew what i know now when i was 16 *sigh*
    good luck
    Shit I wish I worked out and was in good shape when I was 16.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    yo buddy Have you ever tried creatine and protien they work great for me. I did come up against the first offensive tackle with balls this weekend and we stale mated every play. He was 6'3" 215 lbs juinor and fairly mean but not as mean as i am. Remember nomatter how big you are no amount of benchpress will make you good on the field you gotta attack people. Howie Long once said, "they call me the caveman because of the way I attack people, I instill fear because of my relentless savage attacks" with that aside here we go...

First thing ill tell you is if you are active everyday and a typicall 16 year old then you need to eat everything in sight im talking 5000 calories a day realisticaly. this is a rule of thumb even in season. If for some silly reason your talking about working out now in season you wont see many gains with practice and all running gassers and doing updowns.

When the off season comes, your alredy dreaming of next season and you are dedicated to be in the weight room at least 4 times a week. Then get your self some Phospagen Hp (creatine)and any whey protien thats cheap.(note dont buy alot for first time becuase of taste i dont really care what it tastes like but the Pro rated protien is great stuff, when you find one you can stand buy it in bulk)
    This is what I do to supplement is go with a serving of the protien and Creatine before workout then another serving of creatine afterwards. And a key is to eat emmediately after your workout. I am assuming this workout will come after school so you will probably be eating about 5:00 then eat again before retiring the day.

If you stay with it the entire offseason It is not only feasable that you would put on at least 30 lbs of rock solid muscle but the absolute truth boys/men our age have so much testosterone floating around its just crazy . belive it and you can achieve it.

Oh crap monger forgot to refer you to www.allsportsnutrition.com great service best prices around I get my stuff from there.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Chicken, and not kfc or other fried chicken. Pounds and pounds of skinless boneless chicken.

TheTruth is offline New Member
    tru no kfc

thanx a lot guy lloyd cannon im glad someone is on this site that i can relate to, i swear i was plannin on takin the phosphorus hp and the pro rated whey and you finilized my desision yo whatchu think bout takin some N-Large 2 also cuz i doubt ill be able to cunsum 5000 calories a day with out it and it seems like a really good source of protein (52g) per serving.

Those meal supplements dont work all that well because of some reason you dont absorb the nutrients and calories like you do with real food. I would say it is probably good if you have the money to buy meal supplements but dont make it the mainstay for your diet. get at least 4000 calories of real food its really not that hard if you eat a full breakfast (eggs are cheaper than cereal) a lunch, an after workout meal, and a before bed dinner. Try counting calories for 2 weeks to get the idea of how much you need to eat. If you start getting fatter then you probably need to eat less fat calories and carbohydrates but I doubt you will get any fat. My genetics are great becuase the more i eat i lean out if im active my body fat is about 9% right now. If you do notice your gaining fat then just try more protien calories and less of the others (being fat and carbs).

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by verhage53
    thanx a lot guy lloyd cannon im glad someone is on this site that i can relate to, i swear i was plannin on takin the phosphorus hp and the pro rated whey and you finilized my desision yo whatchu think bout takin some N-Large 2 also cuz i doubt ill be able to cunsum 5000 calories a day with out it and it seems like a really good source of protein (52g) per serving.
    I would definitely add in N-large, because it is a pure whey protein, it has all 8 essential amino acids (the aminos our body doesn't produce). I would use as a convenience factor ie. mid-morning, mid-afternoon, bedtime

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would shoot for 3500-4000 cals ed. With one or two shakes a day it is actually achievable. Like learning how to train, I found that I had to learn how to eat. I never though I could eat so much, but here I am 3000 cals before shakes. Its tough sometimes, but eventually will become a habit.

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    yeah
    definately food at that age mate.

you could try a product like N-Large for post workout
    otherwise just eat heaps of solid foods, maybe a few protein shakes too

decadbal is offline Banned
    protein, creatine, dont take any PHs till u are 20 something like that and dont juice till bout the same time, and if u do, make sure you find out as much as possible before hand. good luck

znak is offline Senior Member
    Listen to Llyod. He has his shit together!!!!! Basic workout (compound exercises) four time a week and 5000 calories. Take two shakes a day + creatine. Work out only in off season. 30 pounds in an offseason is real. No beer and cookies. Protein and weight.

But Llyod is right, the real secret to football is wanting to HIT. You can weigh 170 lbs, but if you are PUMPED EVERY PLAY to f-ing nail the first mo-fo with the wrong colored jersey, you will be a presence on the field.

Bodybuilding is about diet, technique, reps and form.

Footbal is about being MEAN and HITTING. 99% psychological. If you are not afraid you can put the fear of god into anyone who weighs more than you by just nailing him.

Off season put that intensity into iron.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Couldn't have said it better myself znak...if you get over the mental block and put yourself on the line to hit and be hit...you'll start to scare people...and rack up some serious hits...my best friend coaches HS football and all i ever hear is "i wish you could teach these kids how to hit and how to not be scared" some people have it, some don't...others make it happen...

good luck bro - train hard...hit harder

hey big guy, I like lloyd's approach, eat everything you see that is not empty calories, when eating try ingest soemthing everythree hours I know you are in classes but try and take some shakes to school or whatever, I myself am a college footbal player and have been down your road a good while ago, as far ass upps go creatine and protein will be about all untill you get older, but there is no substitute for hard work no matter what you take, hit the weightroom hard, have a shake as soon as you done liftin and eat eat eat, I guatantee that if you dedicate this winter in gym and eat correctly you will put on dramatic size. hit it hard no matter if it is the weights or some pansy ass quartberback.

Whatcha gonna do brother.............

yea u guys r right it is all bout hard work. ima hit the gym hard this yr. and im always ready to hit. thanx for the help. YO anyone kno where to get phosphorus HP cheap all sports nutrition dnt have it?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Grab yourself some creatine and weight gainers. When you hit seventeen or eighteen grab a stack of 1-AD, 4-AD, and eiether 5-AD or MAG10. I prefer MAG10.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Just my personal opinion, i'd stay away from prohormones, especially around your age...it's the same reason that people say to stay away from aas at your age - you're still playing with hormone levels (and in my opinion) getting less results w/ more or less the same sides of aas...

others have said it, stick to creatine, protein, boatloads of quality food and hard work...

D unit is offline New Member

truth aas side effects

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Just my personal opinion, i'd stay away from prohormones, especially around your age...it's the same reason that people say to stay away from aas at your age - you're still playing with hormone levels (and in my opinion) getting less results w/ more or less the same sides of aas...

others have said it, stick to creatine, protein, boatloads of quality food and hard work...

look, their are only 2 TRUE reasons why roids are so bad for us 17 and 18 years olds...]
    -chronic use may close your growth plates
    -teenagers are more likely to use excessive doses ( more than adults do ) and might be afraid to come off after cycle because some people believe teens cant use ...rather abuse............thats basically why
    their is not one documented case of a dude not being able to get his natural test back after a cycle according to info on this site

but if u are as educated as i am, ph's are fine..i have taken em and i am 17..play football just like all u guys in this thread..in fact, just about my whole team is juiced...that is why we are suck azz kickers every friday night.

i decided to use because i broke my arm this winter, lost all my gains, lost 40 pounds, and weighed 170 in may, i refused to not be big my senior year.

the right ph's work, with a solid post cycle drug like tribulis, and creatine protein glutamine, i have been able to keep gaining after cycle has stopped and kept every ounce of strength and size.

by the way, i live by that eat everything in sight, its a must,

D unit is offline New Member
    that play to attack people is totally right. no fear
    I am so happy i got to be a linebacker
    right after u demolish a sissy ball carrier, wisper some trash, and he ll be timid all night after u stick his hass

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    CALORIES!! They are your best steroid right now, being so young. Ive made huge gains in the last year just upping my calories and lifting heavy. Getting big and strong aint gonna happen over night, it takes time, young guys dont realize this. Take your time, hit the weights hard, and EAT EAT EAT!!! Its that easy. Good luck bro.

hey guys checkin back and screw it im gonna juice as soon as possible or hit the pro hormones like no other. Coach is moving me to middle linebacker next year so i wanna lead the state in tackles not to hard to do. i made all state this year at d-end of course it is wyoming though but hey ill take what i can get

hey you impress your coach with your play thell help you out. next week my coach will start my personal training. along with teamates who dont have a winter sport going. he belives I can play D-1 ball i think its far fetched but hell why not give it my all. We are getting all new equipment in our weight room wich is cool cause we got about 6 different styles of 45lb plates. I just want to be at least 230 and run the 40 in 4.6 seconds next year, thats another important thing you have to set goals and always set them high its better to set them above and beyond and not achieve them than to set them low achieve them and not be satisfied. I had a goal for the season that is now over to be the best D-end in 4A our division and i think i achieved it. I was in the top 20 in defensive points in the state and didnt have a single fumble recovery or a interception that are both 6 points a peice. i did it with 3 point tackles for losses, 1 point assited taclkes, and 2 point solo tackles. i ended up with 144 total points on the year in 9 games we were beat in the first round of the playoffs and still makes me cry today cause we had the talent to go to the championship.

anyway good luck and keep me informed of your progress
    gotta run

mike99 is offline New Member

huge typo lopks really bad

Quote Originally Posted by D unit
    look, their are only 2 TRUE reasons why roids are so bad for us 17 and 18 years olds...]
    -chronic use may close your growth plates
    -teenagers are more likely to use excessive doses ( more than adults do ) and might be afraid to come off after cycle because some people believe teens cant use ...rather abuse............thats basically why
    their is not one documented case of a dude not being able to get his natural test back after a cycle according to info on this site

but if u are as educated as i am, ph's are fine..i have taken em and i am 17..play football just like all u guys in this thread..in fact, just about my whole team is juiced...that is why we are suck azz kickers every friday night.

i decided to use because i broke my arm this winter, lost all my gains, lost 40 pounds, and weighed 170 in may, i refused to not be big my senior year.

the right ph's work, with a solid post cycle drug like tribulis, and creatine protein glutamine, i have been able to keep gaining after cycle has stopped and kept every ounce of strength and size.

by the way, i live by that eat everything in sight, its a must,

I swear to G i did not type "that is why we are suck azz kickers every friday night" in my other post, that looks really bad

since half my team is juiced, that is why we are such azz kickers every night is what i meant to say

Fellas I love the fact that you want to do well and achieve your dreams, but don't be stupid. Take it from someone who has experience. I was all state in high school, I went on to play at a big school and didn't start juicing untill I was 20, that is still a lil young, steroids are not gonna make you this superman that sets foot on the field everyday. They are not gonna make you anyfaster than if you were to train naturally, they will make you bigger and stronger,,WITH HARD WORK, if you don't work hard it is not gonna make any difference, steroids are not a miracle drug that is gonna turn you into a machine and the best football player out there. some of the greatest football players ever have never done steroids. Don't be stupid fellas your young and I'm telling you it is not smart to do AS at your age YOU DONT NEED THEM AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO EFFECT YOU AS WELL AS IF YOU WERE AN ADULT.

Whatcha gonna do.........

Thread Information