dark knight is offline New Member

1-ad. Good Or Bad

im 35 yrs old, 210lb, been training past 5 yrs, body seems to have stiopped growing, brought 1-AD last week, to give boost. but been told prohormones give more side effects than steroids , and not to use it. need advise guys, if i use it should i follow on with n e thing else?. thanks.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    I want to know it too, all advertisement in ergopharm or suppliers says its totally safe, no estrogenic, no after cycle test rebounder and no toxic. I suppose its not very powerfull, nothing to compare to AS, but if they are a bit so safe as they say and so cheap ... whats wrong with them?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good shit. Just remember that the recommended dose on the bottle is much less than what the comanies actually want to put... to keep the FDA off their coat tails...

500mg of 1-AD per day is a good place to start. You could also stack it with a 4-AD and/or 19-Nordiol.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    1-AD is good for building muscle and safe when used in reasonable doses for 6 week cycles. 1-Test is better than 1-AD, however.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Good shit. Just remember that the recommended dose on the bottle is much less than what the comanies actually want to put... to keep the FDA off their coat tails...

500mg of 1-AD per day is a good place to start. You could also stack it with a 4-AD and/or 19-Nordiol.
    and need postcycle? 6-oxo?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Safe

Quote Originally Posted by dark knight
    im 35 yrs old, 210lb, been training past 5 yrs, body seems to have stiopped growing, brought 1-AD last week, to give boost. but been told prohormones give more side effects than steroids, and not to use it. need advise guys, if i use it should i follow on with n e thing else?. thanks.

I purchase T-bomb by MHP and have seen awesome results. Steroid like results, no bullshit. There is no conversion in to estrogen, fact. I have not broken out and have been on the product for 6 weeks. No mood swings, nothing. Just a lean 8lbs and huge increase in strength. I would sware by this product and it's safety. I take 3 to 4 pills a day. That's 1 or 2 more than they recommend and they only recomment 6 weeks on. I am going for 8. I am not a 1AD expert but have heard pretty good results coming from the product. Don't let anyone tell you not to take it. I have never heard of any side effects from 1AD or T-bomb.

By the way, I am a very hard gainer. Up until taking the pro hormone I hadn't gained a pound in months and have been training and eating hardcore for over two years.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Just thought i'd put in my experiance with the product. I hated it with a passion. I went on a 6 week cycle. It made me sleep more than I did anything else, and I ended up getting a small case of gyno from it even though I took 6-OXO as a post cycle..so if you don't listen to me, then make sure you have a grip of nolvadex for a post cycle! By the way there is another guy who got full blown gyno from this stuff, with pictues on www.discussfitness.com , and also many horror stories. Hey if it works for you great, but be prepared.
    Last edited by C.K.; 11-24-2003 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Information