Thread: Weight Gainer

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Weight Gainer

Today I tried Weight Gainer Gold 2200 something like it and it absoutly tasted like crap. Made my stomach churn. It was pretty bad. Anyone ever tried it?

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member

--

I just bought a months worth, I seriously dont think it taste too bad..its thicker then any shake I've ever tasted but not too bad..what flavor did you get? and by the way, does anyone know what kind of gains I should be expecting.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've learned that you really should buy a small quantity of weight gainer before getting a large amount of it because you never know how your system is going to react to it. Sometimes a person just happens to be sensative to something in it and gets their stomach all messed up.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    the only weight gainer i ever liked was champion hwyweight 900

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Nlarge2 by prolab - the best, I have tried so many. I keep a minimum of 20lbs in the house at all times. Allsports is the cheapest.

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member
    should you be taking weightgainers before workout? in the morning or after? which one? and just once a day or what?

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    Honestly man I think weight gain is a waste of money....I dont kno what u pay but i payed like 40 bucs for 5 servings.....Your better off hitting up McDonals dollar menu....Get yourself a couple double cheese burgers...Good Luck with it bud

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Nlarge2 by prolab - the best, I have tried so many. I keep a minimum of 20lbs in the house at all times. Allsports is the cheapest.
    i second that without a doubt...the chocolate with 2 scoops of peanut butter in it is the shiznit...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    52g whey per serving, of course lots of sugar and carbs but it depends on your body type. I take in 4 half servings per day and it helps me maintain my weight about 10-15lbs higher then it would be without it.

I am sure there are others where it would have a more negative effect on body fat.

1/2 serving after taking vitamins in the morning (7:30am), drive to work and have my oatmeal with splenda and a banana at about 9:30 am, lunch at 11:15 - usually some turkey, maybe some no fat cheese on whole wheat, another 1/2 serving prolab before getting back to work, 3pm - two scoops of optimum whey at work, another 1/2 serving nlarge preworkout 5pm, 1/2 serving post workout 6pm, cook up two top round sirloin steaks and a bake potato on the grill for eating about 7:30pm, and then have some chicken breast or some other protein around 10pm before heading to bed at 10:30.

More real food on the weekends.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-03-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    best time to take a gainer is right after your workout...

eacman65 is offline Member
    weight gainers have always made me feel very sluggish i dont like them i just stick to lots of good food any whey

Thread Information