hoss827 is offline Banned

1AD a waste or blessing??

I hear some people get great gains from the 1AD/4AD stack, but then again I hear some say it's mainly just a waste of money and it all goes right in the toilet when you take a piss. What do you guy's think?? If you've gone on a cycle please tell about the effects you got, side effects, etc.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Legal

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I hear some people get great gains from the 1AD/4AD stack, but then again I hear some say it's mainly just a waste of money and it all goes right in the toilet when you take a piss. What do you guy's think?? If you've gone on a cycle please tell about the effects you got, side effects, etc.

If you are looking to stay legal, a great stack is T-Bomp and track. Both made by MHP. T-bomb is the best pro hormone on the market today. No conversion to estrogen and the best delivery system. I is powerful. Just ignore the instruction on the back and take 3 or more a day. Don't bother just takin 1 or two. Trac is a form of creatine. But no loading , sugar or bloating. It uses L arginine to produce Nitroc Oxide which controlls your insulin level and drives the creatine into the muscles. With trac there is no need for sugar or alph lopic acid. Look into these product, you will see results

Thanks for the post man, do you think I should stack my 1AD with it? I'll look into that stack for sure. I also here that 1-test works well with 4AD. I haven't heard of T-Bomb but i'm about to go look into that, thanks.

listen

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Thanks for the post man, do you think I should stack my 1AD with it? I'll look into that stack for sure. I also here that 1-test works well with 4AD. I haven't heard of T-Bomb but i'm about to go look into that, thanks.
    Don't stack the t bomb with the 1ad. They are both pro hormones but the T bomb is stronger...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont know much about prohormones, but anyone i know that have used 1AD/4ad have seen great gains. The rest of the stuff seems to be junk though...

Oh btw, you're still to young for prohormones... many of the same side effects as steroids , will still shut you down etc..

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I am 19 years old, am I too young to take prohormones?? If so, then what specific suplemments should I use to gain as much mass as possible??

I've tried the Nitro-Tech/Cell-Tech stack and it works very well, the problem is that it's TOO EXPENSIVE!! I would really appreciate if any of you guys tell me about a GOOD protein and/or creatine suplemment a little CHEAP.

Actually, I'm starting to use the SERIOUS MASS protein powder/weight gainer formula, which contains 25 grams of protein per scoop, as well as 625 calories....20 grams of sugar though...

Tell the truth

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I dont know much about prohormones, but anyone i know that have used 1AD/4ad have seen great gains. The rest of the stuff seems to be junk though...

Oh btw, you're still to young for prohormones... many of the same side effects as steroids, will still shut you down etc..
    Listen,
    He is too young for prohormones. Every body-builder I know started steroids before they were 19. I don't see or read any problems on them. ( Flex Wheeler was an exception, and it wasn't even the roids ) All that shit were it's not good for you is a crock. It's not any worse than weed or cigarettes and that's not stopping people. There a millions of things that are not good for people but that doesn't mean they shouldn't take them , just don't abuse them. I think pro hormones are a good way to get over a training hump. Six to eight weeks is not going to kill you.

And btw, 1AD is not the only good pro-hormone on the market. Take a look at
    T-bomb by MHP

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    From what I have read, seen, and talked to numerous phisicians about is that you should be at least 20 before messing with your PH. I have done the 1-AD, and it made me sleep a great deal, and I ended up getting a slight case of gyno even with the 6-OXO post cycle. If you do try it, just like i said in another post, get a bunch of Nolvadex before you start. If you stack it you should know that 4-AD does convert to estrogen, but 1-AD doesnt. if you try it I hope it works well for you. Try a search on www.discussfitness.com , there is a good amount of info and stories from users of 1-AD.

Listen

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    From what I have read, seen, and talked to numerous phisicians about is that you should be at least 20 before messing with your PH. I have done the 1-AD, and it made me sleep a great deal, and I ended up getting a slight case of gyno even with the 6-OXO post cycle. If you do try it, just like i said in another post, get a bunch of Nolvadex before you start. If you stack it you should know that 4-AD does convert to estrogen, but 1-AD doesnt. if you try it I hope it works well for you. Try a search on www.discussfitness.com , there is a good amount of info and stories from users of 1-AD.
    I don't want to sound like a MHP salesman, but fuck the 1AD and just go with T-bomb. It is the most stable 1-testostrone with 0% conversion to estrogen. It has the most advanced delivary system out. The only reason people know more about the 1AD is because they spend a little more in advertising. MHP is a great company and I would sware by their products.

FmRommel is offline Member
    IMO you are too young....but in regards to your question I have to say that 1-AD stacked with something else preferably 4-AD will give at least decent gains....However, the problem I have is with the price....I would say wait on it for a while....do some creatine and R-ALA and just use up as much as you can before you get on either juice or prohormones....I dont believe the sides are as bad as a lot of people say they are....but they will shut you down....4-AD will convert to estrogen and 1-AD will cause hair loss...just the usual but sides none the less.....

FM

thelastplayboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I don't want to sound like a MHP salesman, but **** the 1AD and just go with T-bomb. It is the most stable 1-testostrone with 0% conversion to estrogen. It has the most advanced delivary system out. The only reason people know more about the 1AD is because they spend a little more in advertising. MHP is a great company and I would sware by their products.
    I've been using T-Bomb for a month and I have only greasy skin to show for it. I have also tried Nutrix TU-1, that stuff just gave me acne and hair on my shoulders. I will say this, NO2, Mesotech, and Cell-Tech allowed me to gain 18 pounds in the last 2.5 months. I am currently trying Mag-10. I will start this cycle tomorrow. I hope this stuff works. If anybody knows what really rocks for hardgainers, please holla back. thanks

Let me know the results you get off of the cycle of Mag-10, i'd like to hear.

LM1332 Guest
    NO2 dont you have to drink like a gallon a water with every serving? i mean its probably a lot of water stuffed into your muscles

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastplayboy
    I've been using T-Bomb for a month and I have only greasy skin to show for it. I have also tried Nutrix TU-1, that stuff just gave me acne and hair on my shoulders. I will say this, NO2, Mesotech, and Cell-Tech allowed me to gain 18 pounds in the last 2.5 months. I am currently trying Mag-10. I will start this cycle tomorrow. I hope this stuff works. If anybody knows what really rocks for hardgainers, please holla back. thanks
    t-bomb- never heard anything good about them
    trac- worked my first time around, nothing after that
    mag10- first prohormone I ever took worked well, second time around did sh*t
    vpx- decavar, paradeca, 1 test, 4ad, liquid NO2, clenbutrex, etc, etc,- all garbage
    1tu- one of the better ones I used, for a first time around, second and so on- waste of money
    tmm100- once again good first time around

Quote Originally Posted by thelastplayboy

That is very strange. I didn't break out at all and no greasy skin. I took 3 to 4 pills a day, 2 more that recommended and saw huge increases in strength and about 7 lbs in weight. I have been off for 4 weeks and didn't lose a single pound or strength decrease. I would definitly take the product again.

xtrem is offline New Member
    so after reading all that has been said about 1-AD/ 4-AD/ 6 oxo and that t-bomb stuff it reall sounds like you are better of not taking any thing. Maybe stay on whey protien and creaitien. Is that the best way to see any gains even if small ones? I was looing at taking 1-AD but now it seems all i have heard( read) is the opposite. is ther really any thing that would give results that is legal?..........

Thread Information