SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

Paradeca+decavar=shit

Don't but paradeca or decavar. It's a huge ripoff and i fell right into it. They use their scientific jargon to lure you in. I bought one bottle of paradeca(480cc) and one bottle of decavar(120cc) and stacked them. I took triple the recommended dose hoping to see some good results. Over the 5 weeks i only gained 3 pounds and that very well might have been because i had so much faith that it would work. It also tastes pretty bad and don't ya know they sugggest you hold it in your mouth for 3 minutes. I am just warning everyone not to buy it.
    oh and buy the way my experience cost me 260$. Yeah i fell like ramming my head into a wall everytime i think about it

Big Cat is offline New Member
    While I'm busy reposting product alerts, before the q's come rollin in about VPX I figured I might as well repost this one as well ...

Another one that rates high on my scammer list. I'm well aware that we get lots of questions about these products so if any should pop up, feel free to refer them to this post.

VPX is yet another company that delights in jeopardizing the legal status of prohormones by making their stuff sound like steroids . Both names are modelled after the popular nandrolone decanoate product Deca -Durabolin , and the first combine with Para from Parabolan and the second with var from anavar or nilevar . All popular black market steroids. And you would trust these people to have your best interest at heart ? Now what kind of example are we setting for our young ones with giving them their first taste of steroids by introducing them this way ? What if they hear names of steroids and see daddy is taking Decavar ... They'll think you are a crook.

But the products themselves are no better quality in muscle gain therefor. Before I get into these two products individually, I would like to adress this liposomal delivery system. Now this is a sublingual techniques where they claim to have made them fat-soluble and that orals and cyclos are not fat-soluble. Ok, Now listen carefully, this is important. Prohormones are steroidogenic. that means they are made from the product cholesterol, which is the prime storage of FAT for energy. Now personally I can't think of anything more Fat-soluble than fat, can you ? That means orals are highly fat-soluble. Cyclo's are not and with reason. To get a prohormone to absorb sublingually you need it to pass the sebaceous mucus gland. This gland is "hydrophyllic" or water-loving. That means a fat-soluble substance cannot pass through very well. What cyclo does is coat the prohormone. the inside of the cyclo is lipophyllic meaning its easy to attach the prohormone inside, but the outside is hydrophyllic meaning the whole thing (cyclo-prohormone) becomes water-soluble and can pass through the gland into the blood at a high rate. Now these guys use sublingual (lipojection they call it) technology as well, but they went through all this trouble ti make it lipophyllic ? Which it already was ? That means this stuff has lower efficacy than an oral.

Looking at sublingual technology its also important that you note that the ceiling of delivery has been established at 25 mg of prohormones (higher serum levels than 50 mg, tested at Eastern Michigan university)That means if you get 1 mg of this stuff inside you, its a lot. The effective dose starts at 250-300 mg. Something worth considering. Not that it helps much with what's in it.

Paradeca is a product using this technology to bring you : Nor-diol, 4AD and androtriol. I'll give you the first two, when delivered properly are great prohormones. But androtriol ? This stuff isn't even active in the body, much less anabolic . What kind of crap is that ? Somebody needs to do their chemistry homework. Now here are some interesting excerpts from the VPX promo's :

After entering the bloodstream, a powerful pharmacological phenomena medically known as pharmacokinetics occurs when PARADECA’S multilayered phospholipids naturally break down dispersing billions of prohormone and phytochemical molecules into the body. These substances potentially influence luteinizing action, antiaromatase activity, increase receptor affinity and also allow the intrinsic action of 19 Norandrostenediol, 4-androstenediol and ANDROTRIOL to take place

Phenomenon known as pharmacokinetics ? That literally means every pharmacological substance that has any effect in the body. I think their terminology needs some work too. Now supplying fats normally will give you higher T-levels. But supplying it with 4AD which inhibits the action of the natural T-axis will actually give you some really bad results on your next cholesterol check. What it will not do is inhibit aromatase action (if it even delivered the 4AD there would be an increase in estrogenic output), as expressed earlier luteinizing action is diminished severely and not stimulated, and if they wanted to increase receptor affinity they should have come up with a hydrosomal delivery method instead. All this goes to show that this stuff is utter crap, and utter expensive craps. i will give it to you right here, black on white, that this will give you NO GAINS for ONLY 100+ dollars at the cheapest. Good luck.

NowDecavar is very similar in that it also contains inactive ingredients like androtriol and an inferior method of delivery, this one also contains : Tribulus and both flavones of methoxy. Now methoxyisoflavone is absolutely useless, this has been shown many times. All tests even claiming it works were done in-house, on rats by the manufacturing company (Chinoin) and date back to 1985. that's what i would call outdated. Most of the info out there now is still based on a 1977 patent application. It simply does not work and new research recently published in MD showed that it may be potentially harmful to health and gains. Ipriflavone is even worse. Chinoin tested many flavones before making methoxy, including ipriflavone, and even they deemed it unworthy. here is a company that patented and marketed the worst crap in the history of the industry, and they deemed this stuff unworthy. Does that make you want to take it ? Ok, tribulus maybe. Well, if you are over 40 and are looking for an easy way to get a boner, trib is for you. But you'd still need 1500-2000 mg. As for anabolic properties, trib is very limited in its actions and will do you no good, especially if you are a young athlete looking for the maximum of gains.

In conclusion I have to warn you that similar products containing only methoxy and an ECA stack also named after a steroid were also grossly marketed by this same company, so beware. Apart from the fact that these guys too are very creative in advertising, i have to deem this one as the top of my scammer list. They definitely need some lessons in biochem and terminology and need to get some facts straight. Their complex words (at least to newbies) make it hard to see through their facade for rookies, but those who have been around will tell you what crap this really is.

So please, my warning to you, avoid this company and anything it touches. They are a mockery to this industry and everything our sport stands for. And they have the guts to sell you this crap for only hundreds of dollars when the base compound for a single bottle costs no more than 8-10 dollars to make. That has to make you wonder. Unfortunately there are still those who equate price with quality, well in this business, i'd say think again.

That's a repost from a repost. I had the original up about 8 or 9 months ago. I could have told you to save your money.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok cat, i agree with you 110% on this. While i was on it, my strength increased dramatically, but that was probably just mental.

Good post. (Isn't it nice, when people respect you. I only wish I was that lucky.) No hard feelings. Later bro.

No hard feelings, remember, my comments weren't directed at you, they were directed at methoxy. I feel very strongly about scam products.

Thread Information