Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

6-oxo post cycle

about to finish a 1-ad, 4-ad cycle....and was curious about 6-oxo dosages.......would once an evening with dinner be enough or could i get by with taking a little more.....sex drive is down a little......but other than that nothing really major happened.....so should i just keep using the whole bottle or stop after about 2-3 weeks of use.....i figure this stuff is supposed to boost test anyways.....so why not use it all....and maybe twice a day.......any thoughts on that?

Crank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    about to finish a 1-ad, 4-ad cycle....and was curious about 6-oxo dosages.......would once an evening with dinner be enough or could i get by with taking a little more.....sex drive is down a little......but other than that nothing really major happened.....so should i just keep using the whole bottle or stop after about 2-3 weeks of use.....i figure this stuff is supposed to boost test anyways.....so why not use it all....and maybe twice a day.......any thoughts on that?
    ErgoPharm Says to run it 3 weeks. Week 1 600mg.ed Week 2 400mg.ed Week 3 200mg.ed Take it at night before bed.

Thread Information