TRanScend is offline Junior Member

xenedrine=ephedrine?

I was using Stacker 2 like it was a daily vitamin for close to 2 years, saw the risks and been clean now for 6 months. I need to lower BF% heavily before my cycle. I dont wanna use any ephedrine. Ive checked out posts, read about xedrine and researched it, didnt seem to have ephedrine listed as an ingredient...but i dont know about all those chemical synonyms. Ive got a diet set up (slowburners in morn, high protien, no carbs near PM) and a cardio regiment im running (30mins morn sometime 30 mins evening also). I was wondeirng if you bros could elp me out in my time of need as you have bfore. Any advice/comments (primarily supplement wise).
    TS

-I dont wanna run anything, im gonna be hitting TE and Dbol sometime during jan- one month to drop about 5-10% BF

decadbal is offline Banned
    well sadly just about all fatburners are eph-free now, which makes no sense, bc thats what causes the best fatloss, i take hydroxycut and stacker2s, 3hyd, and 2stacker in the morn, and i drop one off each later in the day, works great, try it, dont start out so high, but work into it. ephedrine has a dark cloud over it, but with proper use, its the best supp on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    well sadly just about all fatburners are eph-free now, which makes no sense, bc thats what causes the best fatloss, i take hydroxycut and stacker2s, 3hyd, and 2stacker in the morn, and i drop one off each later in the day, works great, try it, dont start out so high, but work into it. ephedrine has a dark cloud over it, but with proper use, its the best supp on the market.
    i understand your point about the benefits of ephedrine, however i dont think that the fact that it over works your heart is a fair trade off for its effects on fat loss. You might get what you want faster, but the long term effects are too questionable and serious to me. Basically, i was hoping for some responses on either alternative methods, or personal reviews of the ephedrine free. By the way ive tried hydroxy cut and it was nothing compared to the "get up and go" effects of stacker, what do you find beneficial about using it?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The new ephedra free fat burners main ingredient is a substance called bitter orange. It is now being called into question on its safety as well. Studies have shown it to be as effective or more effective than ephedra at burning fat. Some people would say using either one is a risk, but in my opinion it's mostly hype from the percieved deaths caused by ephedra.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hydroxycut is a thermo, that means it raises your core body temp, which metabolic enhancers barely do, so if u take both, you get both effects.....good stack i find.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    hydroxycut is a thermo, that means it raises your core body temp, which metabolic enhancers barely do, so if u take both, you get both effects.....good stack i find.
    Sweet Deca , I always figured that hydroxycut was supposed to work like stacker. Ill probably pick me up some- seems like there is no risk with this stuff...im assuming you use stacker for the push- nice combo bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    The new ephedra free fat burners main ingredient is a substance called bitter orange. It is now being called into question on its safety as well. Studies have shown it to be as effective or more effective than ephedra at burning fat. Some people would say using either one is a risk, but in my opinion it's mostly hype from the percieved deaths caused by ephedra.
    Thanks for the info Death. Dont get me wrong I love what ephedra does for me, hell it made me feel like God. However, whether its ephedra or bitter orange- i dont wanna screw myself in the future because I worked my heart a million times harder than it was meant to during my younger days. Im gonna see if I can use hydroxycut for my needs.

Thread Information