tryingtogain is offline Member

myblast is it any good?

myblast is it any good? anyone had luck with it. i saw some good things on it but wondering if its just bs

Twiggy is offline New Member

Myoblast

Myoblast is a complete waste of money. IT DOES NOT WORK! If you want to try something, try one of the NO supplements like Nitrix, NO2. They give an incredible pump and "full" look. Only been using Nitrix for 2 weeks now and have seen some strength increases. I'm interested to see if the results last.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy
    Myoblast is a complete waste of money. IT DOES NOT WORK! If you want to try something, try one of the NO supplements like Nitrix, NO2. They give an incredible pump and "full" look. Only been using Nitrix for 2 weeks now and have seen some strength increases. I'm interested to see if the results last.

Agree 100% on both points....Any MyoStatin Blocker is a COMPLETE SCAM! I can also attest to Nitrix....works great along with R-ALA and Creatine...if they could only lower the price...****.

FM

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    IMO myoblast is crap. Also if you are looking for a good pump just try arginine, it is basically the same thing as NO2 and it is dirt cheap.SG1

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If you want to spend money on something, just send me the money you would spend on a myostatin inhibitor and I will take a dump in a padded envelope and send it back. It will be money better spent.

Thread Information