C.K. is offline Junior Member

Got my big box of suplements in the mail...Hell yea!

I ordered a few supplements online, and they arrived today. This is what came: A 10 pound bag of Optimum Protien, a full box of Myoplex-Storm bars, Phosphagen (purest creatine available), and a sample pacets of energy booster. I love creatine, and wanted the best pure Monohydrate for my next round. Also, I thught it might be time for some great protien, and a lot of it! It's like Christmas or somthing.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    I ordered a few supplements online, and they arrived today. This is what came: A 10 pound bag of Optimum Protien, a full box of Myoplex-Storm bars, Phosphagen (purest creatine available), and a sample pacets of energy booster. I love creatine, and wanted the best pure Monohydrate for my next round. Also, I thught it might be time for some great protien, and a lot of it! It's like Christmas or somthing.

Yeah I hear ya bro...have fun! I love it when the boxes come to your door...great feeling!

FM

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    Pathetic that us bodybuilders could get so excited over receiving some supplements, but we do! I get excited everytime that UPS drops off that big brown box with some new little goodies!

Thread Information