XxKEN2087xX is offline New Member

my results so far

**** i didnt expect to get so big as fast....a few weeks ago (about 3 weeks) i had posted on the steriod board about roids..and they tol me i was too young to be juicing and to stick with creatine, good protein,etc., i did jus that. man...at that time i was 153lbs and now im currently weighing 170lb i started hitting the gym again after my last football game and basically have been there for a good 2 weeks and a half...and have bulked up a lot. i've been using creatine, whey, amino acids,and centrum thats bout it....seems to be going just fine for me..i dont kno if its a gene i have that i got big so quick because my father was a former body builder and i seem to growing fast. i have before and after pics email me for them.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKEN2087xX
    **** i didnt expect to get so big as fast....a few weeks ago (about 3 weeks) i had posted on the steriod board about roids..and they tol me i was too young to be juicing and to stick with creatine, good protein,etc., i did jus that. man...at that time i was 153lbs and now im currently weighing 170lb i started hitting the gym again after my last football game and basically have been there for a good 2 weeks and a half...and have bulked up a lot. i've been using creatine, whey, amino acids,and centrum thats bout it....seems to be going just fine for me..i dont kno if its a gene i have that i got big so quick because my father was a former body builder and i seem to growing fast. i have before and after pics email me for them.

Bro thats great news.....the Bros on this board know what theyre talking about...good to see someone listened!
    Great Results...Congrats!

FM

Thread Information