bigjohnstud is offline Junior Member

isopure protein drinks

when i'm leaving my gym i usually grab a isopure apple melon protein drink cause you know how you have to get that protien in after your workouts!! problem is i'm now on a limited budget and i was wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to find these cheap by the case. thanks guys.

p.s. it's eaisest for me to bring premade protien drinks to work and to the gym, don't really have a place to mix and carry alot of stuff with me. so if anyone knows of maybe another brand that is premixed and cheap i'd appreciate it. Thanks again

FmRommel is offline Member
    Mix it at home and bring it to the gym....

FM

ok, i could mix it at home but i can't do the vanillia or choco, i need something that is sweet. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnstud
    ok, i could mix it at home but i can't do the vanillia or choco, i need something that is sweet. any suggestions?

Absolutely...Nectar I hear is good and its high quality...

FM

who is nectar made by?? Thanks

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nectar is made by syntrax...check it out at www.netrition.com just so you know those RTD drinks are pasturized, which can cause a breakdown of the protein added before the paturization process. That is why they arent worth the money because you end up with around half the actual amount of protein.

cool, thanks guys, i'll give it a try, it sounds good so maybe this is what i've been looking for. appreciate all your help. this wouldn't be good for a night time protein though, would it?

cool, thanks guys, i'll give it a try, it sounds good so maybe this is what i've been looking for. appreciate all your help. this wouldn't be good for a night time protein though, would it?

Prob Not...stick with a casein protein...stays in your system longer because it is slowly absorbed...I usually do a mix of whey/Isomatrix by Syntrax before bed...

FM

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    search by Nature's Best on your fav sites. I used to get it by the case before I moved, but haven't in a long time and forgot the site..sorry man. If I find it, I'll let ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    search by Nature's Best on your fav sites. I used to get it by the case before I moved, but haven't in a long time and forgot the site..sorry man. If I find it, I'll let ya know.
    ya if you remember the site let me know, also do you remember about how much you were paying for the case? Thanks

detroit is offline Banned
    when i'm leaving my gym i usually grab a isopure apple melon protein drink cause you know how you have to get that protien in after your workouts!! problem is i'm now on a limited budget and i was wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to find these cheap by the case. thanks guys.

p.s. it's eaisest for me to bring premade protien drinks to work and to the gym, don't really have a place to mix and carry alot of stuff with me. so if anyone knows of maybe another brand that is premixed and cheap i'd appreciate it. Thanks again
    Not sure if you have a frig at work, but what i do is buy a 1/2 gallon of milk and leave it at work, and just bring a shaker bottle to work everyday with the powder already in it.

Optica is offline New Member
    a brand called "Vector" make a protein shake, i recently tried the green apple. Super sweet! Its turns an antifreeze green too lol. I had a buddy of mine who owns a health store gimmie a sample of it. Theres also strawberry, and another flavor too. I'll post the website if i come along it. You could mix it with a shaker easy, or buy hand blender to use for that and or MRPS.

Optica

gdwygd is offline New Member
    Check out molecularnutrition.net

It's the company by the "Steroid Guru" William Llewellyn. I ordered a free sample of his fruity protein. It tasted like Cool Aid. If you've got 50 bucks to spend on about 2 lbs (I think)... I'd recommend it. Stuff mixes easily, tastes great.

Thread Information