StevePJC is offline Member

353 to 297 to 308 and STUCK

I was 353 pounds to start this year. Went down to 297 in July and since I moved to Japan in August have gone back UP to 308. I am officially stuck!

Was a HEAVY gear user from 94 to early 97 and had a mild heart attack that threw me off. Just started exercising this year and have been put on 200mg testosterone carbopol daily which gives me a ferocious appetite but doesn't do much else that I can notice. Probably because my BF is WAY high.

I swim 1 mile 3 times per week and ride my bike around the base runway here 3 times per week which is about 21 miles total.

Diet has been cut dramatically but have started intake of more protein since I have started light weights.

Just wondering what folks who have been at this since I quit 6 years ago might reccomend as far as routine, diet, supplamentation, etc

I cannot take any of the ephedra products or products with high caffiene (sp)

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Try to find appetite suppressant's, stick to protein shakes with no carbs, and do high intensity training. What I mean by high intensity training is less weight, more repetitions, but done at a quicker pace(less or shortened breaks inbetween). Good luck getting your weight down man.

Thread Information