POoh is offline New Member

Question What to buy for build a Hollywood body?

Hi all,

I dont want big big muscles, only wanna some like Brad Pitt, what do you suggest to buy????

Animal Cut ???

Thanks in advance!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Chicken Breast, Green Vegetables, Lean Steak, Tuna Fish, Whole Grain Oats, and Eggs...all can be found at the local Grocer and do so much more than a supplement...there's not magic pill or stack that will compensate for a poor diet..get that in check first then go for the supps...for starters Flax Oil and Whey Protein.

Steele is offline Member
    i would like to give some advice, but hard to know what to say. what are your stats (height, weight, bodyfat %,training experience, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    i would like to give some advice, but hard to know what to say. what are your stats (height, weight, bodyfat %,training experience, etc.)
    Height 5.9
    weight 220 pounds
    body fat ??? Im not fat, just a little
    training.... basketball player few years ago

I think my muscles are fine with no exercise, but I wanna cut my body, I can do a lot of exercise, Im good athlete. I think Im a hardcutter (hard to make cuts) , thats why Im thinking of supplements.

What about potato ??? and I think animal cut its a cheap option.

RockWolf is offline New Member
    I suggest gene therapy . No supplement is going to make you Brad Pitt unless you have his genes.

At 5'9" 220 and not fat, you must be pretty freakin' built...cutting should be easy. These guys on here know what they're talking about (unlike me) so give'em a listen and do your own research to verify their advice for your body.

RockWolf

Quote Originally Posted by RockWolf
    I suggest gene therapy . No supplement is going to make you Brad Pitt unless you have his genes.

At 5'9" 220 and not fat, you must be pretty freakin' built...cutting should be easy. These guys on here know what they're talking about (unlike me) so give'em a listen and do your own research to verify their advice for your body.

RockWolf
    I know that was an example. Brad is white, Im latino. I will need some like Mjackson if I wanna look like Brad. Also I got some fat, but im not fat looking, but i dont know my %

But I think a supplement its easy than a diet, Im not customary to diets. I think of eating chicken, green vegetables and the other stuff they say its ok, but also im thinking in a supplement,

please say some nice supl. to start

Quote Originally Posted by POoh
    I know that was an example. Brad is white, Im latino. I will need some like Mjackson if I wanna look like Brad. Also I got some fat, but im not fat looking, but i dont know my %

But I think a supplement its easy than a diet, Im not customary to diets. I think of eating chicken, green vegetables and the other stuff they say its ok, but also im thinking in a supplement,

please say some nice supl. to start
    If you want a good body you really need to learn how to beocome customary to a diet....a supplement no matter how strong, legal or otherwise will not do jack $hit if you dont eat properly...i know this from experience bro trust me...get yourself on a clean diet and then worry about supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    If you want a good body you really need to learn how to beocome customary to a diet....a supplement no matter how strong, legal or otherwise will not do jack $hit if you dont eat properly...i know this from experience bro trust me...get yourself on a clean diet and then worry about supplements.
    K, now Im agree with you.

I will make a google search or browse some good websites for diets.

Can you or someone giveme some links for good diets???? I know about chiken and vegetables, but I mean something more specific like...

day 1: eat this and that
    day 2: keep eating :O

you know something for make good cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by POoh
    K, now Im agree with you.

I will make a google search or browse some good websites for diets.

Can you or someone giveme some links for good diets???? I know about chiken and vegetables, but I mean something more specific like...

day 1: eat this and that
    day 2: keep eating :O

you know something for make good cuts.
    go to www.t-mag.com and run a search for "Foods that make you look good nekked", "The T-dawg diet 2.0", and "Don't Diet" those are three good articles and the two diets are laid out for you and are good cutting diets..also just search for diets there and you will find an ass load of info.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    go to www.t-mag.com and run a search for "Foods that make you look good nekked", "The T-dawg diet 2.0", and "Don't Diet" those are three good articles and the two diets are laid out for you and are good cutting diets..also just search for diets there and you will find an ass load of info.
    very good link, thanks!!!!

I also, found this:
    sarch for
    The New Diet Manifesto
    at t-mag

c u !!!!

No problem...and im not blowing smoke up their ass, but their supplements are pretty good.but i wouldnt buy from the site...www.netrition.com has better prices and great service..or www.allsportsnutrition right here is a great one too.

Thread Information