.:Jay:. is offline New Member

Dianabol And Mag10 ???

I've been training for about 13 months now, and a friend from the gym told me about these two products (Mag10 and Dianabol ). I am aware that Dianabol is an illegal steriod , so I researched it throughly. So far I haven't been able to come to a definite conclusion. I'm not too fond of the estrogen and "bitch tit" factors, same goes for the water retention. The manager of my local supplement store told me that the water is not retained with in the muscles, but under the skin, and this makes you look bloated. Is there any truth to that? What do you guys think of this? Feedback will be appreciated.

Oh, I almost forgot! I've researched Mag10 online, but so far I've found nothing. I've talked to a few people but everyone I've talked to says it's great or "it sucks".

Thanks in advance

hoss827 is offline Banned
    We need some more info before we can help bro...For example: Age, goals, diet, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    We need some more info before we can help bro...For example: Age, goals, diet, etc...
    my bad, still kinda new to this.... well i am almost 22, and i eat pretty healthy. No fatty foods, i usually eat low carb high protien meals.

I have two goals, #1. I want to gain strength. I'm planning on entering UFC and other mixed martial arts competitions. #2. I live in Miami, so you know you have to look nice for the ladies, so mass is also a factor.

Thanks....

FmRommel is offline Member
    Bro...
    If you are gonna use Dianabol DO NOT use it with Mag10 that would be a huge waste...if your diet is in order and training is right go for a full cycle....usually test and Dianabol to jump start it....otherwise dont use DBol ...

Good Luck

FM

IMO....stop hanging out in the supplement questions...do some research and ask questions in the steroid questions...guys will be more than happy to help you just make sure you do some of your own research first...

FM

ok thanks bro... one final question though... it is alright to stack dianabol with nortek?

Quote Originally Posted by .:Jay:.
    ok thanks bro... one final question though... it is alright to stack dianabol with nortek?

Alright bro...listen...

Not trying to sound like a huge dick here...but did you listen to a word I said? Its not Mag10 bro...its prohormones/prosteroids in general...why are you stacking an oral AS with a supplement? It makes no sense. You NEED test in there bro...forget the supplements....do some research and get a good first cycle...you WILL waste your money on both (mag10/nortek and Dbol ) if you only use these two...like I said bro get everything in check, do some research and ask questions in the steroids forum...

But...if you do not want to use juice...forget the Dbol...get on a 1AD/4AD stack...but IMO the juice is Well worth the extra time and effort..plus they are cheaper and much more effective....

Good Luck

FM

Thread Information