Thread: ECA stack

newguy is offline New Member

ECA stack

on a eca stack (effed,caffine and asprn) what is the doses normally taken?
    also where can i find effed and caffine...i heard of mini-thins but what else is there?
    oh i am 5-9 202lb and ?bf
    thanx

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    why not buy a pre-made eca stack like xenedrine , hydroxycut, etc...?

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I take 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffine, and 325-500mg asprin 3 to four times a day.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you have never made your own I would buy an OTC supplement.People make there own so they can tweak the ingrediants but without experience that may be hard to do and get right.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by beenie
    I take 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffine, and 325-500mg asprin 3 to four times a day.

personally i would say go this way..you don't even really have to take the asprine..it is just to thin the blood..but that is your choice..by buying the hydroxcut or xenadrine..it is all herbal forms..and you can't add more of one thing..like you can when you buy them all separate...plus it is 100 times cheaper to buy them all separate...

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I missed the second part of your question: where you can get caffine and ephedrine.

I get min in my local supplement store. Caffine is easy. Prolab makes it. You can also buy NoDoz at any pharmacy. FYI Prolab's phone number is 860-728-1111

For ephedrine I like the Bolt brand. It is sold as a bronchodilator OTC in the USA. Bold is made by D&E Pharmecueticals in New Jersey. Thier phone number is 800-221-1833 in the USA and 973-838-5254 outside the USA.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    I know this may seem like a rookie question , but im curious as to what the aspirin is for , i know it thins the blood ...
    but that wouldnt be all its for

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    as far as i have been informed...yes that all it is for..thins the blood and makes it go through the system faster and easier..

alot of guys go without the asprine in the eca stack..because you really don't need it.

Thread Information