jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member

rehashing old question

i would like to know if anyone has tried (and used for an extended period of time...) ecdysterone in any shape or form? if so was it complete crap or somewhat usefull? for those of you who have taken tribulus... have any of you experienced accelerated hair loss because of it? final note: how many of you take your shakes pre work out? has anyone conclusivly figured out if taking before work outs helps? (obvioulsy post workout is important but we all know that already)

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseymeathead
    i would like to know if anyone has tried (and used for an extended period of time...) ecdysterone in any shape or form? if so was it complete crap or somewhat usefull? for those of you who have taken tribulus... have any of you experienced accelerated hair loss because of it? final note: how many of you take your shakes pre work out? has anyone conclusivly figured out if taking before work outs helps? (obvioulsy post workout is important but we all know that already)
    I haven't heard any big news with it, which leads me to believe it's nothing that special. Tribulus hair loss? no. I take shakes before a workout, if it helps I don't know, doesn't hurt though, but with me the best things that work for me is to eat as much as possible right before the gym. Most disagree but you go with what works best for ya.

Zeus10 is offline New Member
    pre workout protein is as important as post workout... drink some protein and carbs an hour before you train so that your body has it to burn...

Thread Information