Thread: 1 TU cycle

ghettodope is offline New Member

Question 1 TU cycle

anyone had experience with 1-TU? if so, how much did you gain off of it? the 4week supply.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Well if you are going to use it as a four week supply...I would say you prob wont gain much...dose hads to be higher IMO...But at 4 caps a day it worked well for pumps

FM

ghettodope is offline New Member
    im takin 3caps dialy (150mg) how about if i up that to 9 caps daily(450mg) im on a bulking diet taking in tons of protein and adequate carbs, will that give me considerable size?

9 caps is a bit too much but 4 to 6 caps would be good as a starter....6 being optimal...

FM

It will give you considerable size IMO....but it all depends on the person...it works for some and not for others...

FM

ExtremeBB is offline New Member
    I have a question, i was just going to ask about 1-tu. I just bought some, I'm 18 in 3 months. Is this bad for my health? I have a strong understanding of training and nutriotion. Also do u need anything for the after cycle or will zma be okay?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I would recommend from the ages of 18-20...But your test is probably still too high. Most bro's on here recommend waiting until you're out of your teens. There are some smart bros here. I'm not sure what the effect of this would be on an 18 year old however.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeBB
    I have a question, i was just going to ask about 1-tu. I just bought some, I'm 18 in 3 months. Is this bad for my health? I have a strong understanding of training and nutriotion. Also do u need anything for the after cycle or will zma be okay?

I think you are out of your fvcking mind to use PHs when your natural test level is at it peak. Read up. You are in a danger zone, you can shut down your natural test at a really key period of your growth cycle.

Do what you want, but I strongly recommend waiting several years before using PHs. Eat right and lift heavy and you WILL grow.

Thread Information