hoss827 is offline Banned

Xenadrine + Taraxatone?

This is my first year of seriously training. My bulking phase is nearly up, and I thought I would try Xenadrine with ephedryne in it, plus Taraxatone which is supposed to take all the waterweight out of your muscles. Does this sound like a good combo? Any suggestions?

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    This is my first year of seriously training. My bulking phase is nearly up, and I thought I would try Xenadrine with ephedryne in it, plus Taraxatone which is supposed to take all the waterweight out of your muscles. Does this sound like a good combo? Any suggestions?
    they dont' make xenadrine with ephedra anymore... discountinued about a year ago. trim spa is the way to go... however if you want to go hardcore take yellow subs, **** is like coke. taxatarone is not healthy to take consistenly. it really works (you'll feel tight as ****) however it's only good if your trying to look good for a given point in time (ie. a pool party on aug 7) or soemthing like that.

Cool bro, thanks alot. But what are these "yellow subs" you're talkin about? The only thing I cna think of that look like taht are Stacker 2 an 3. . Never heard of Yellow Subs, what are they like?

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    yellow subs put stackers to shame in terms of how much it wires your ass up. much more caffeine in them and much more other stuff (proprietory blend). they usually come in clear jars labeled "yellow subs" and the pills themselves are yellow. i think they sell them at GNC, i know they sell them at the store i work at. You should be able to find them online.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Go to DPS and search on yellow subs and you will get 2 results coming back, look at the second result:

$14.95 / 100 caps

Yellow Subs Energy Pill

Burn fat fast! Be stimulated with energy! Feel the difference in minutes! Price is why everyone is switching from other stackers. Take one capsule three times daily with meals

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Amount Per Capsule

% Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 840 Mg

Ephedra Extract, supplying 25 Mg. ephedrine alkaloids. Kola Nut Extract, supplying 200 Mg. caffeine alkaloids. White Willow Bark, supplying naturally occurring aspirin. Chromium. †

†Daily Value not established.

Di Basic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Yellow #5.

Warnings- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement or seizure disorder. Do not use if you are using monoamineoxidase inhibitors (MAOI) or for two weeks after stopping an MAOI drug. Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, drugs for Parkinson's disease or methyldopa. Do not use with any product containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in allergy, asthma, cough/cold, and weight control products). Not intended for use in weight loss. Do not use if you are obese. Do not use during strenuous exercise. Use caution when taking this product during hot weather or where temperature exceeds 85 degrees. Do not use this product if you have a history of heatstroke. Stop use and call a health care professional immediately if dizziness, severe headache, rapid and/or irregular heart beat, chest pain, shortness of breathe, nausea, tremor, nervousness, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, noticeable changes in behavior or loss of consciousness occur. Exceeding recommended serving of three capsules daily will not improve results and may cause serious adverse health effects including heart attack and stroke. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control center immediately.

Thanks alot bro, i'm gonna buy myself some yellow subs and taraxatone now! . Thanks alot for the help everyone, i'll post some pics soon!

Thread Information