Thread: 6-oxo

mfenske is offline Member

6-oxo

I have a few questions about 6-OXO. If this stuff helps to increase my natural T levels by decreasing estrogen levels what will the after effects be? Say I take it for 12-16 weeks, would I be all out of whack with my natural test levels after stopping? Will this stuff help? Thanks. Mark

FmRommel is offline Member
    I dont know the exact since to this...but I will say that since 6OXO binds to the aromatase enzyme itself, rather then blocking receptors...I would say you should be fine and you shouldnt experience a rebound..

12-16 weeks seems WAY too long...but your natural test should be fine if used properly but I really think that that long is very excessive..

FM

I am just toying with the idea of taking 6-OXO. I just wanted to know what everyone thought of it first. Yeah I saw that would be too long. I think I am gonna wait on the 6-OXO for now. Maybe I'll try a creatine/6-OXO stack. Mark

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member

me too

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I am just toying with the idea of taking 6-OXO. I just wanted to know what everyone thought of it first. Yeah I saw that would be too long. I think I am gonna wait on the 6-OXO for now. Maybe I'll try a creatine/6-OXO stack. Mark
    i am also considering taking 6-oxo by itself, i don't use anabolics, prohormones or anything like that... i'm just intrested in increasing my natural test levels. i've heard it's suppost to work to some extent. **** it better for what they are charging. right now i'm taking cort bloc- it has some **** (phosphatidylserine) in which i read is clinically proven to work ( i did not get this information from an ad)

Posted by jerseymeathead - 12-20-2003 at 12:32 PM
    i am also considering taking 6-oxo by itself, i don't use anabolics, prohormones or anything like that... i'm just intrested in increasing my natural test levels. i've heard it's suppost to work to some extent.
    Hey jersey, I hear ya with not taking the anabolics or prohormones (I think that PH would be a waste of time. If your gonna spend a ton for prohormones you might as well use the real stuff) Anyhow, if you do end up using the 6-OXO lemme know. Mark

Thread Information