RedV is offline New Member

1ad +4ad results

I gotta say 1ad/4ad combo is some good stuff. Maybe a bit on the expensive side for long term use but way more results than some of the other stuff I have used.

My results from a 3 week cycle normal usage (300mg/day). Age: 36, small frame 180LBS/6'1. Same Workout as normal with a "primer set at half weight", 4 days /week.

End of Cycle: 192lbs

Big improvements in strength, Noticeably harder muscles, improved vascularity, Improved appearance. Measurements not much change .

Exercise /before /after workout weights (not peak)

Bench /220 /240
    Leg extension /250 /280
    leg curl /160 /170
    crunches /120 /150
    lying tricep press /120 /130
    curls /120 /130
    Lat pull down /210 /220
    Standing curl /120 /130
    Shoulder press /160 /170

As you can see I had 5-10% increase in strength. A 5% increase in weight. Side effects neglible, I did notice that I was quick to temper. Not sure if that was an effect of the increased test/holidays/being tired from work.

I would recommend this product. I will try 1 methyl test in a month after my system is guaranteed back in equilibrium.

Other notes: count your pills. I think I was shorted 60 pills 3/day should be 20 days, mine was about 3 days short ????

Cheers

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Good job bro, did you use 6oxo with that or anything?? Try to post some pics.

Thanks.

I am using 6oxo now and will for the next few days. I dont think the 1ad shut me down. I didn't double it up or anything. But I will take the 6oxo for about a week or so to make sure that everything balances out. I will keep you posted to see if the gains stick.

You....are.....a PUSSY! USE REAL JUICE NOT PRO-HORMONES YOU QUEER!

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler's crack mom
    You....are.....a PUSSY! USE REAL JUICE NOT PRO-HORMONES YOU QUEER!
    You got issues. Maybe you should seek some professional help.

I won't do REAL Juice, its not that important to me, this is a hobby, so go crawl back under your rock.

Thread Information