Deez Nuggets is offline New Member

Effectiveness of Liver Support Pills??

I'm just curious how effective liver pills like tylers, and other OTC support pills really are? I'm starting Accutane (4-5months) very soon, and I will also be jumping on deca /primo(6-8wks) around the same time . I'm concerned about my liver and the damage that I might be doing to it with gear and accutane. Will the liver pills keep things in check? I'm not touching any oral gear until i'm completely done with my treatment....

Any info is appreciated... thanks bros.

Archangel240 is offline New Member
    Well the best way to make sure things are in check is to get blood work done. Believe it or not, most of these liver support concoctions have been around for years and years. The science behind most of these supps has been pretty much established over and over again. However, they are not a cure all. You should not think your safe despite taking these supps, nor should you believe (as most do) that merely upping the dose you take will cause you to be immune to any abnormalities with regards to liver enzymes, kidney function, cholesterol, ect... Stick with a product that has been around for a while such as Liv52 or Tyler's. The ingrediant profile for these two is slightly different so if money is no object get both. Also, note that just because some bro (no offense to this person) says "I took such and such or a buddy of mine took such and such and his blood panel was normal" you should not conclude that this applies to you.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    anyone know a good online store to pickup the tyler's..?

Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel240
    Well the best way to make sure things are in check is to get blood work done. Believe it or not, most of these liver support concoctions have been around for years and years. The science behind most of these supps has been pretty much established over and over again. However, they are not a cure all. You should not think your safe despite taking these supps, nor should you believe (as most do) that merely upping the dose you take will cause you to be immune to any abnormalities with regards to liver enzymes, kidney function, cholesterol, ect... Stick with a product that has been around for a while such as Liv52 or Tyler's. The ingrediant profile for these two is slightly different so if money is no object get both. Also, note that just because some bro (no offense to this person) says "I took such and such or a buddy of mine took such and such and his blood panel was normal" you should not conclude that this applies to you.
    Definitely agree, everyone is different. As part of my accutane treatment, my dermatologist will be running blood work once a month to make sure i can stay on the treatment. Thanks alot bro.

dred is offline New Member
    Silymarin is the best extract you can find on the market to protect your liver when you are in a cycle. You will not believe the results. I have seen high readings of SGOT, SGPT and γ-GT going down in 2 week time.

Find this stuff and take it together with your roids and.... plenty water !

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    anyone know a good online store to pickup the tyler's..?
    www.kilosports.com

Thread Information