El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Tired Of No Results From Supplements

I went out, bought the most powerful PH on the market, VPX's Syngex I. I took it, along with creatine, protein, and weight gainer. 40 Days later...NOTHING. You don't understand how pissed I am. I wasted 300 dollars on all this **** for nothing, and I'm still too young to use real gear(only 18). Help me out guys, there must be something wrong with me if I can't get results from 1-test and 4-test.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    I went out, bought the most powerful PH on the market, VPX's Syngex I. I took it, along with creatine, protein, and weight gainer. 40 Days later...NOTHING. You don't understand how pissed I am. I wasted 300 dollars on all this **** for nothing, and I'm still too young to use real gear(only 18). Help me out guys, there must be something wrong with me if I can't get results from 1-test and 4-test.
    Your age is the problem when it comes to prohormones. You hormone levels are already sky-high so prohormones are not going to give you huge gains. If results did not come from the other supps there must be someting wrong with your diet and training.

protz2812 is offline New Member
    creatine does not work for eveyone, and the proteinpowder will not make huge gains for you, it will only help with your dailly intake. and like bigswole30
    said it could be your diet

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    No, there is nothing wrong with you. Pro hormones just don't work. You will find a few guys on here that have gotten minimal gains from them, but almost everyone that takes them is just as pissed as you are.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 you do NOT need these supplements in order to make good gains, except maybe for the protein. I am pretty convinced that it's either your diet or your routine, or both. hang around in the diet and workout forums, lot's to learn there

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Diet ,Diet. If your not geting the gains you feel that you should be geting and you got your training in order its your diet .........CDOG

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros, i thought my diet was pretty good though. 100g of protein per day, just from my shakes alone, 3000 calories, etc. But i'll still check out that diet forum you suggested.

mfenske is offline Member
    Posted by El Jugo Bueno - Today at 11:46 AM
    thanks bros, i thought my diet was pretty good though. 100g of protein per day, just from my shakes alone, 3000 calories, etc. But i'll still check out that diet forum you suggested.
    Dude, what are your stats? Cause unless you weigh like 100 pounds you definitely need more protein. I try to shoot for close to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. Combine that with some high quality complex carbs and moderate fats 6 to 8 times a day for a year or two and then you'll see that you never needed PH anyways. Mark

dred is offline New Member
    Ok here is my suggestion:

First of all check again your training routines. Maybe you are not working hard enough or maybe you work too much and you're not getting the right supplemments on the right time ...

You need absolutelly a quick absorpted Protein - carbohydrate drink immediate after finishing your workouts (try Proglycosyn from SNAC SYSTEM www.snacsystem.com I can assure you that this stuff works !). Also in case you don't get enough protein from your meals during the day, then you should also take a pure protein powder (try Pro-Quick Shake from the same company).

You really don't need other stuff, specially your age !

Go for it ! I'm looking forward to your results !

Thread Information