97cobra is offline Junior Member

Best supplements to take while cutting??

I am about to stock up on more protein and am going to buy some things for my cut. I know I am already going to get Glucorell R-ALA and creatine. I was curious about HMB. I've read that it helps while cutting b/c it helps your body utilize more protein, thus less muscle loss. Just curious if it is any good?? I know I want a fat burner so let me hear some of the best supps to go along w/ my diet.
    I'm ready to get cut!!!

Also my Mom stocked up on some L-carnitine for her diet. I've read this is also good. Input anyone??? And what kind of doses when??

97cobra is offline Junior Member
    Anyone, anyone?????

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    do a search... ECA stack is best I guess if you can get ephedrine. Its mostly about diet though but search for supps for cutting

Alcar would be a better choice over l-carnitine

as far as fatburners:
    EC+ Y (oral Y or Yohimburn DF)
    or
    Thermorexin (can also use Yohimburn DF- though probably dont need further oral Y- though it can be added if you have a tolerance)

HMB- its OK but not really good unless severe caloric restriction and relatively high doses. Better off with Glutamine peptides (gplenish is an option).

one of the most overlooked supps in diet WATER. Intake is essential for appetite suppression, hydration, fat loss, energy, etc. so keep water intake at a min of 1gal per50kg of body weight.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I was curious about this as well...I'm planning on getting an ECA stack and taking it with Taraxatone, or taking Yellow Subs with Taraxatone. I hear ECA works wonders...

Thread Information