Thread: just some ?'s

steve8871 is offline New Member

just some ?'s

hey guys i posted a thread on the steriod question board and had great replys so i wanted to ask some other ?'s.
    like i said befor i like to research my products befor i use them and if i cant find enough information on them i call the company and ask them to send me information and also lab results. i dont no if im way out of line of not but i like to no whats going into my body. when i posted i mentioned that i have and currently using cell tech and nitro tech and u guys said to throw it out. i was also researching some stuff made by nutrex called 1-tu and also 1-ad and 4-ad. but i was wondering from ur experiances if u guys could give me a heads up of products that really work well. also im just kinda wondering about this but how big can u get sticking to natural and supplamented opposed to steriods .

thank you guys
    and please tell me what products have worked for u

thanks
    steve

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've always had creatine work real well, thrown in with Amino Acids, good food and Whey. alotta bro's on here have done a 1-AD/4-AD cycle, and liked the results they've got. search this forum, theres a ton of useful info on here man.

Good luck,
    --Hoss.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    do a search for 1-ad and 4-ad basically they are prohormones things that your body converts in to anabolics inside your system they are not that great. If you could just do a real cycle instead of pro-hormones. research on this board If your new to weight training then diet is the first thing you need. but truly that celltech is bull**** and so is nitro tech you can get creatine and protien products that work just as well for half the price, I use the pro rated protien and The EAS phosphagen HP(creatine) from allsportsnutrition.com these are just as good as the cell tech and nitrotech (have some differences better taste, not as much useless crap in them all the phosphagen HP is (creatine, dextrose, taurine, flavoring). To get the creatine go to the site and click on the scroll bar and go to CREATINE TRANSPORT its in there or search for it. The pro rated protien is great stuff too tastes really good. good luck

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve8871
    hey guys i posted a thread on the steriod question board and had great replys so i wanted to ask some other ?'s.
    like i said befor i like to research my products befor i use them and if i cant find enough information on them i call the company and ask them to send me information and also lab results. i dont no if im way out of line of not but i like to no whats going into my body. when i posted i mentioned that i have and currently using cell tech and nitro tech and u guys said to throw it out. i was also researching some stuff made by nutrex called 1-tu and also 1-ad and 4-ad. but i was wondering from ur experiances if u guys could give me a heads up of products that really work well. also im just kinda wondering about this but how big can u get sticking to natural and supplamented opposed to steriods .

thank you guys
    and please tell me what products have worked for u

thanks
    steve
    1TU is actually pretty good stuff, one of the better prohormones that I used. I used pretty much every form that was out there. Now I'm not saying they are better or anywhere near what steroids are, but from being natural to taking them I made big strides. As far as how big you can get on them, that depends on you, I had no problem growing but that's from your diet.

Thread Information