jbe
    jbe is offline New Member

did designer whey change?

I've been using designer whey for over a year and for some reason the lat jug of powder that i bought is different. it's nowhere near as thick as it has been before. i mix it with milk and previously it always made it at least twice as thick, but no more. there's nothing on the label that says anything was changed, so what's going on? and i'm sure it's not just me, this is a huge difference.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Designer whey is the best tasting in my opinion. I usually use the VANILLA PRELINE. I wish I had a new jug to see the difference. Maybe you are using non fat milk instead of your regular

jbe
    jbe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Designer whey is the best tasting in my opinion. I usually use the VANILLA PRELINE. I wish I had a new jug to see the difference. Maybe you are using non fat milk instead of your regular

no, i was using whole milk as usual

i hope i don't have a funked up batch or something

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ordered my vanilla preline, so I should get it in three days. Ive never really observed my protien powder to that degree. Maybe you should roll it around and mix it up a little. I dont think they would start skimping.

gdawg0987 is offline New Member
    I noticed that the chocolate changed texture a little too. That was about 6 months ago though. I probably wouldn't have noticed it though if I wasn't going to dump the little bit that was left of my old stuff into the other jug to save room. I didn't really notice a change in taste, but I always add a banana and dextrose so I suppose it could tasted a little different also maybe.

firedup is offline Junior Member
    it seems a little 'thinner' to me also.

cjp85 is offline Member
    My old stuff used to leave clumps all inside my shaker no matter how hard or how long I shook it. I switched to Optimum but might try the designer again

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Designer Vanilla Preline is a fav of mine as well....what are the odds? haha I haven't noticed a change and I mix mine with water only........When i get my next tug I'll compair it to the stuff I currently have.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I've noticed it, too. I use their Strawberry (burnt out on vanilla), and the last two jugs I've gotten are MUCH easier to gulp down. It doesn't feel like a thick shake anymore and, in my opinion, it's vastly improved.

Thread Information